Thread: Red's dead, baby, red's dead (Final Solo)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

chill little vid here! i agree with whats been said lol i think breaking your disc is a little overboard but whatever. i enjoyed the watch and liked seeing some duckin fitch clips in here as well. i dunno what that shopping cart did to you though. good shit man, take it easy!

Ho man the trick before the ender was sexy !

Yes You Can!

thanks for the love yall

m7 - haha, thanks for the offer brotha, but for now I'll have to respectfully decline...gotta take at least a long ass break

sg - it's real cool to get a comment from you man, watching the oats series was a big reason I started making vids...I hear you about the cams, but after a certain point trying to get my cams better just never seemed worth the trouble, I was always most interested in and got the most enjoyment out of just getting tricks...and nah its no fib, I'm gonna post a vid of its destruction on my youtube channel but not on here, but if anyone wants to see me nosebonk s3, fall on my face, then get up and attack it with a mallet, itll be there shortly lol

derk - thanks dude, figured I'd end on my favorite trick...I do miss it and maybe will be back one day (still own an xbox copy but no xbox lol)....but for now I really need to turn some of that spare time into productive time

jack - thanks dude, always enjoyed dp's vids, glad I could reciprocate

sever - thanks man, duckin fitch was a fuckin sick park, makes me miss playing on xbox

alexmcs - thanks thats probably my favorite spot in the game, with a trick I'd been trying to get for ages, glad you dug it
    Last edited by RedScharlach; 07-03-2011 at 09:03 AM.