Thread: CAP freezes :(

Default CAP freezes :(

sigh, a few times now i have retried park making because i understand its potential, but the regular freezes every 10 minutes or even less turn me off each time. if anyone knows any way to get rid of or lesson the problem (e.g. are certain dlc's the culprits? if so i would happily uninstall them hahaha), please post it. This is sort of a last resort plea to skate and just god in general for these freezes to go away, because i could get so much more out of the game if they did. If not, someone can come cry with me. hahahaha
    thanks guys

I've had favorable responses to clearing the cache on the hard drive. You might not notice the effects immediately but it should be less frequent.
    Why do they always run away? It the galoshes. They're a dead give away. Why do I even wear them? It's not even raining out.

I tend to avoid any DLC lots because of this issue, if you want to use one of them, savesavesave!
    It does happen on other lots too but i have found it only tends to happen when merging DLC pieces loads. Just one of the lovely quirks of s3
    Just remember to save after every major piece/section... i tend to save at least every 5 mins.

okay, thanks guys the next time my frustration subsides and I go for a new park I will certainly take this on board. It kind of shows how good of a game skate is that a lot of people put up with stuff like this, and keep coming back hahahaha
    thanks <3

Blazing a Trail

ive never had freezing but i heard that using dlc lots will freeze

yeah this happens to me whenever im making a park too. you just gotta save it every couple minutes so then once it freezes you can just shut it off and go back and start to make it again.

Blazing a Trail

i feel bad for u guys....Restarting your console ever 5 min just to make cap sounds like a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    i feel bad for u guys....Restarting your console ever 5 min just to make cap sounds like a nightmare
    yeah it really is.. especially when your just about to save it or in the middle of saving it and it freezes..