Thread: Red's dead, baby, red's dead (Final Solo)

Yes You Can!

Default Red's dead, baby, red's dead (Final Solo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRIMzZ3nUM0

This isn't my last part ever...that will be in the next Dharma FL. But that's already filmed, and I'm done with (playing) Skate games...smashed the shit out of my S3 disk...it's just time to move on. I'll still be lurkin around here for a while, but this is probably the last vid I'll post... so, I hope you enjoy. Peace to my homies in Dharma inc, and everyone else who's given me props/inspired me with their vids...keep fluckin.

holy fuck,Red!that was so goddamn sick.figures..you put up an amazing vid and it's your last.fuck that i'll buy you a copy of S3!!lol
    anyway,my brutha,it was good having on the team and bs'in on the forums with ya.hope you make a comeback some day.<3 ya homie!

Damn dude

If you had better cams (not that they were horrible, I hate my own) you would be one of my favs

Edit: I just read your op, don't quit dude. If your fibbin on the broke disk, put it back in, film better, and make a last video that counts.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

very smooth noseungrindable banger, i've tried that spot and could never get anything solid.

Good luck in whatever you're planning on doing with your spare time now though red, although I feel you'll be back eventually, anyone who thoroughly enjoys this games misses it after a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Man . . . that was the shit. Red rips.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Awful Awfuls!

chill little vid here! i agree with whats been said lol i think breaking your disc is a little overboard but whatever. i enjoyed the watch and liked seeing some duckin fitch clips in here as well. i dunno what that shopping cart did to you though. good shit man, take it easy!

Ho man the trick before the ender was sexy !

Yes You Can!

thanks for the love yall

m7 - haha, thanks for the offer brotha, but for now I'll have to respectfully decline...gotta take at least a long ass break

sg - it's real cool to get a comment from you man, watching the oats series was a big reason I started making vids...I hear you about the cams, but after a certain point trying to get my cams better just never seemed worth the trouble, I was always most interested in and got the most enjoyment out of just getting tricks...and nah its no fib, I'm gonna post a vid of its destruction on my youtube channel but not on here, but if anyone wants to see me nosebonk s3, fall on my face, then get up and attack it with a mallet, itll be there shortly lol

derk - thanks dude, figured I'd end on my favorite trick...I do miss it and maybe will be back one day (still own an xbox copy but no xbox lol)....but for now I really need to turn some of that spare time into productive time

jack - thanks dude, always enjoyed dp's vids, glad I could reciprocate

sever - thanks man, duckin fitch was a fuckin sick park, makes me miss playing on xbox

alexmcs - thanks thats probably my favorite spot in the game, with a trick I'd been trying to get for ages, glad you dug it
    Last edited by RedScharlach; 07-03-2011 at 09:03 AM.

awesome edit red. hopefully youll come back.

Yes You Can!

thanks Phobia

This is probably the best part I've seen this year. There wasn't a single thing I would want changed, I'd point out my faves but it'd end up being every trick.Will be watching this again for sure, hope this isn't really the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Yes You Can!

thanks a lot Briden dude, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't the real end by the way, you make some sick fuckin parks

was smashing your disc deliberate?

sucks to loose yah. sick ungrindables there