Thread: s2 collabo idea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    Well I didn't think of that. I'll delete the convertion topic from the first post.
    I wrote that because that would be less work for the editor, but if he doesn't mind converting all the clips, then thats good.

EDIT:Boxerman you're right, Deacon should convert them so the video will be graphically homogeneous. I'll send him raw .flv clips straight from 4shared.
    I'll start crusing down the substation in an hour or so. I'm really stoked with this.
    Convertings not an issue. Only takes min to convert 15-20 files on my laptop. So please sned FLV's.

OK lets talk music. Can we

My suggestions:

The Jam - Going Underground (Joke!!)
    The Clash - Train in Vain
    Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device

But i'll happily edit to aything you guys want.

Also my youtube account is:

www.youtube.com/iiblackoutx

I'd suggest anything from cream for the music.. i used one song in my last vid..
    oh and you should also write the names in the first post who has signed up for this, that's more convenient

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post

OK lets talk music. Can we
    I like both Clash and SLF songs, SK8ERatWAR, Cream is really good to, but I've thought that, since Deacon is editing the video, he should choose the song that fits the video perfectly. (Go check Deacon's YT page and watch all his videos, relying on him for the song selection isn't a bad idea heheh).

deadline?

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    deadline?
    Idk, 07/22?

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I think someone has used Train in Vain before, but it's such a sick song... Would suit well for the location though, since we're doing it in the subway lol The STF song was decent, would be looking forward to see how you would edit the video with that song. But Deacon, it's completely up to you though edit the video to whichever song you want. I'll be sending you my clips shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    I think someone has used Train in Vain before, but it's such a sick song... Would suit well for the location though, since we're doing it in the subway lol The STF song was decent, would be looking forward to see how you would edit the video with that song. But Deacon, it's completely up to you though edit the video to whichever song you want. I'll be sending you my clips shortly.
    Another fakeskate vid? Oh damn. Ironically I was watching Almost round 3 this morning and Rodney Mullen skates too it! MMMM maybe i'll wait until I have all the clips and i'll see wat works best.

@ Stevie - :-)

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

haha yeah, I knew it was in Mullen's part in Round 3, but I've heard it as well in another fakeskate video sorry to burst your bubble haha it's such a sick song though, you should still use it if you really wanna use it. I don't see why people would hate it because the song has been used before

And now I feel like watching Almost Round 3 right now... DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    I like both Clash and SLF songs, SK8ERatWAR, Cream is really good to, but I've thought that, since Deacon is editing the video, he should choose the song that fits the video perfectly. (Go check Deacon's YT page and watch all his videos, relying on him for the song selection isn't a bad idea heheh).
    i know his yt channel, i'm subscribed and regularly contact him, cause we're on the same team lol ;p and indeed he makes good song choices, i have no worries about that!

i think 22/7 is a bit fast, stretch the deadline a bit, so more people have time to join