Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

can't wait...

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

we should have one of these community collabo s2 videos every month we all pick a spot together, get a few clips, and make a video lol would be dope... just an idea, take it or leave it lol

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    we should have one of these community collabo s2 videos every month we all pick a spot together, get a few clips, and make a video lol would be dope... just an idea, take it or leave it lol
    Man I'm down for it. About the spot, you know which should be featured in the next video (secret loading dock yeeah).
    I'll start a thread right after Deacon finishes this project.
    Or you could start the thread if you want to, and edit it too...

I find more pleasant and interesting working for community projects than solo videos. Having these regularly would be good...

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    Man I'm down for it. About the spot, you know which should be featured in the next video (secret loading dock yeeah).
    I'll start a thread right after Deacon finishes this project.
    Or you could start the thread if you want to, and edit it too...

I find more pleasant and interesting working for community projects than solo videos. Having these regularly would be good...
    Yeah, loading dock would be a sick spot to have this, I love that spot lol You can make the thread and all though, because I've got some stuff to edit all the time with PCTV haha but if you really don't feel like it, I could maybe give it a go, but my editing skills are limited and basic, so idk if I'd be the best candidate for editing haha

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Yeah, loading dock would be a sick spot to have this, I love that spot lol You can make the thread and all though, because I've got some stuff to edit all the time with PCTV haha but if you really don't feel like it, I could maybe give it a go, but my editing skills are limited and basic, so idk if I'd be the best candidate for editing haha

I don't present myself as a possible editor because of my lack of skills too. Like, been using Vegas for 2 weeks only, I still don't know how to insert texts and all that, and to be honest effects and skits are not my thing. If I ever edit a community video, it will be simple as fluck, just a bunch of clips with soundtrack...
    Anyways, if no one has problems with that, I would edit it

Alright guys. I have 8 peoples clips. ranging from 3 from some people to 6 from others. instead of picking clips i'm just going to use everything and do it in parts. I'll Megaupload it to you agus as soon as its done.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Alright guys. I have 8 peoples clips. ranging from 3 from some people to 6 from others. instead of picking clips i'm just going to use everything and do it in parts. I'll Megaupload it to you agus as soon as its done.
    Sick, but, why don't you upload it?

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

ill edit the next one if you want.

youtube.com/tehm1l3z

if u wanna see some of my edits. let me know tho. im def down.