Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    way to go out with a bang....This ruled!
    this
    ...too much awesomeness to try and put into words

If I could turn back timee..........If I could FIND A WAY

to coin a phrase...jesus fuck tits!!video of the decade right here.you guys made this game your bitch!

A tip of the hat to you, psychonaut. loved every second. everybody was great. edit was top notch.

glad i have a vimeo account so i can download it and keep forever
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Getting around to commenting finally... I hope this isn't the last thing we EVER do, but if it is I'm stoked that this was what we went out with. I was pretty surprised at how excited I was to see this video when I knew Robley was in the final stages of editing. It was nice to remember how it felt to be stoked about this ridiculous fakeboarding business and then I felt weird for feeling nostalgic for virtual places (S1/S2). Haha. It's nerdy, but I'm proud of my team and the things we've done and I'm really stoked I was a part of Psychonaut. Psychonaut has the most iconic and well designed image in fake skateboarding. It's so good that it puts about 75% of real companies to shame and I think that's a conservative estimate.

This video ruuuuuullllled!!!! I was super stoked with how my part came it, it was exactly what I wanted to see. There was so much good shit in here and there's no way I could do a highlight list that would do it all justice. It was rad to see Flix in there too! His part killed, but so did everyones in their own trademark ways, Knex with his stylish creativity, Supa's precision and technicality, Hesh with his smooth filming/landings, DRFA's unique, fun to watch style, Bullet's straight up insanity and Robley's ability to make anything and everything look good. The titles and animations were incredible (digital horsehead!!) and the editing was top fucking notch.

This whole fakeboarding thing, as silly as I feel about it sometimes, has been a really great creative outlet for me. Just having something that's outside of my real life and outside of the standards that I hold myself to in my other creative endeavors has been a really great thing for me. I've also met some really fucking cool people through it, which isn't something I expected when I started doing it. I'm still going to be making videos and showing up to comment here and there. It's not dead quite yet! Thanks to all of you guys for the kind words on my part, you guys are rad!!!

-Horace Lawrence Head

at least you guys have a full length...nuff said..
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

psychonaut has been one of my favorite teams ever since it started out, sick parts all around and a really nice edit
    a.k.a torfinho

cHecK iT! http://www.youtube.com/user/torfinho

why's this been taken down?

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by adda89ldn View Post
    why's this been taken down?
    This. I clicked the link and it said it's been deleted. I wanna watch this so bad D: haha

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

because supafly is a dick

Fuck yeah....shit i deleted my vimeo,but i do have the vid on my pc still,i will get it up on youtube soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

upload supa been wanting to watch........ both full length..