Hey guys here is something different. Here I have 2 skateparks which are all vert but realistic vert. I kno that some people don't like skateing vert but this was mainly made because I fancyed having a realistic mega and have some fun really so I hope you guys will enjoy it them!

1: DC Half Pipe
2: DC Mega Ramp

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Name: DC Half Pipe
Platform: xbox 360/DlC are needed

Discription: Ok My aim was to create the DC training ground where Colin Mckay and Danny Way skates in their DC video Parts and Rob Dydreks - day in the life - Video on youtube and he skates the street section. Sadly I couldn't make the street section because I personally couldn't work out how to join in all together so I just went on with the Half Pipe instead. So get your helmets and pads and take on the vert.

Style: Hardcore skating as it is a realistic Vert
Bookmarklink: DC Half Pipe

Here are some Reel Footage:
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3
Clip 4

Here some Pictures:

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Name: DC Mega Ramp
Platform: Xbox 360/DLC are needed

Discription: I am sick and tired skating Mega ramps that are only designed by those who skate easy and I thought why not make 1 and I did. This park is a colab park created by me and SK8 informer (aka Ryan Luv Rach). This is my second version and Ryan or SK8 informer has his own as well. There was a first one but I have lost and I think SK8 informer has.

Anyway with the park. I based it on Bob Burnquists Mega ramp and the DC Mega Ramp which Danny Way skates in the DC video but it maybe the same Mega Ramp I don't know. I made this for fun and I have had this for ages but never uploaded it and I hope you guys have as much fun as the people I take to the park do lol. ( Sorry for the essay lol)

Style: Realistic and Hardcore only (you can actualy land tricks)
Bookmarklink: DC Mega Ramp

here are some Pictures:

Hope you guys enjoy these parks and I can understand why you wouldn't download them.

Still working on more parks which I hope to finish soon

Later Guys