Thread: anyone remember this demo for kinect

Default anyone remember this demo for kinect

http://www.polarisgo.com/video/EVM90...ce-desc/page/7

during the video @ 9:20 it shows some old footage the kinect used to fool us all.

Future please/

Now we have all played countless hours of Skate.....Is it me or does it look familiar.

Indeed.. the Project Natal BS! lol

zoom in lol

Last edited by DaaGooN; 01-31-2015 at 09:28 PM.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

Haha, never knew anything about it. Just looked it up and I was confused the whole time.
    I like the animation, though. Don't know why. lol
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

the whole style of the skating in the few frames we get to see, reminiscent to OG, even the small HUD when choosing the deck and the text. Animations boggle me. even the game looks like it running at a solid 60 frames. Obvious render. anyways. my point being

fuckin I know this game exists somewhere, parallel universe mos definitely but here on PLanet Earth someone is being a huge douche not releasing this.

Always poppin up in random videos teasin the shit outta me. microsoft is on another level of asshats for even showing this.....Cant wait for the hololens lmfao/

Now with EA, they have had a lucrative year, compared to the past 2-3.

Skate sales definitely had something to do with that(seeing as they were reprinted) besides DLC for any EA game. which is funny cause people probably still buy Skate 3 DLC not knowing it doesn't exist(unless it's back up and Im an idiot for mentioning that). I really do wonder how EA plans to...if they ever do.....make another skate related game. Will it be "Skate".....or will EA find solace in something else other than re-birthing a franchise that was beloved by so many. need a rant before I crashed....Cheers/ keep rolling

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

where's Milo?

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

XBL
    emericaridr11

looks like that Game Rob D got to play on his show that one time (shit was not skate. but was suppose to be)...... totally rad animations
    punks

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    where's Milo?
    lol another thing that got ditched. Microsoft is actually doing some crazy stuff, but 90 percent of it never gets to production. Remember the xbox living room thing http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwn...ox-screen_news
    MS actually has a dedicated team to make new grounds with games, but will they ever let the public in on the fun....Iunno.

And yes E, looks like a super early build.

Honestly, a 4+ year old game getting reprinted had zero to do with EA's "lucrative year"...they make so many games, almost all of which have a much larger audience than the skate series. I wanna see a new skate as well but i think the reprint was just them trying to squeeze a tad more revenue out of a game in which they had already invested.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

The best part of the original Project Natal skateboard game imo was it digitally recognized you and actually scanned your IRL deck into the game to use. Too bad it never saw the light of day.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    Honestly, a 4+ year old game getting reprinted had zero to do with EA's "lucrative year"...they make so many games, almost all of which have a much larger audience than the skate series. I wanna see a new skate as well but i think the reprint was just them trying to squeeze a tad more revenue out of a game in which they had already invested.
    Okay pewdiepie's lucrative year lol either or reprinting a game means money. it all worked out for EA in the end anyways/

In general when they first showed off Kinect, like they did hololens recently...Majority of what was showcased wasn't even released. So to hoping in the future when virtual reality becomes a norm, and some awesome emulator with skate comes about. We will all be happy campers. lol one day