Thread: Port Carverton S3 TV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlike Blue View Post
    While i'd like to see one actually last longer than a week,
    Do not give up on this if you are serious about. And I'd like to donate clips... since this channel is open to everyone.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I'd really like to have this thing continue for as long as I can. I can't really run this by myself, I need people to help me with the weekly videos. Doesn't take much time, and it keeps the community going. I've made a weekly video from my part, and anyone who is up to send me a video for next week would be really dope. The idea of creating a community channel (once again, very ABD, but I'm trying to have fun with the game and get everyone in the community involved) was done really out of nowhere. It would be really great as well if you could share the "promo video" to your youtube channels if you can. The channel would get some recognition, get all kinds of people watching, and it'll for once be a "legit" community channel where not only "BK's" or "Native's" involved, like I've got from the video I've posted before.

Anyways, it was just an idea, some people also asked me to make COTD lol Not a possibility yet, because not enough people know about the channel, but if the community channel gets a lot of people involved, then COTD can definitely become a possibility. It is what we all make of it, I guess.