Thread: Port Carverton S3 TV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default Port Carverton S3 TV

I made an S3 community channel, basically because the other "community" channnels only feature people who are "known" within the community. It'll feature people who are willing to keep this community alive. Hopefully it won't die out like the other ones did lol

Here's the link:
    Port Carverton S3 TV

Here's a little promo video.

Download the video and share to your channels! Here's the promo link:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VX2MLSGJ

I'll also try to update people letting them know who will be "featured" the following week. Next Monday (July 18th), I've got Emericaridr11 sending me a video, so be on the lookout for that.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 07-11-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Pretty interesting, it would be nice to see a channel like this thrive.

Banned

Aye another one

I've seen so many of these...

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

to be honest, I'm the one who's running the channel. I know there's a lot of these out there, but the ones that are naming themselves "community channels" only feature their friends or people that are "really good" at playing realistic lol. I'm just trying to give other people the opportunity to get a shot at the spotlight and discover some new talent. But I guess some people aren't down with this idea. I've already got a few e-mails of shit-talkers, and I'm starting to think this was a bad idea. Feels like I'm wasting my time since no one seems to give a shit about it.

don't worry about the shit talkers,man.seems no matter what you do they're gonna hate on it.if this is something you want to do go for it.prove them wrong.
    ABD?...who cares,what hasn't been at this point?there's alot of guys around that don't get the recognition they deserve cause they aren't so and so and aren't down with this or that.at least you're trying to do something for the community instead of shitting on it.good luck with it.i subscribed.

Not to discourage you or anything, but the whole community channel thing is quite vain. While i'd like to see one actually last longer than a week, the thing you have to remember is that you need to have people behind you on this. So if your serious about it, take some initiative and find people who'd like to do vids for the channel.

I'll be in my Ice house if you need anything.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    to be honest, I'm the one who's running the channel. I know there's a lot of these out there, but the ones that are naming themselves "community channels" only feature their friends or people that are "really good" at playing realistic lol. I'm just trying to give other people the opportunity to get a shot at the spotlight and discover some new talent. But I guess some people aren't down with this idea. I've already got a few e-mails of shit-talkers, and I'm starting to think this was a bad idea. Feels like I'm wasting my time since no one seems to give a shit about it.
    The idea is repetitive, but its not hurting anyone. This will only do good for the community... so run with it man. You will receive a little hate like everything else that is good in this community. But in the end It will be a success if you don't give up.