Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Port Carverton S3 TV

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default Port Carverton S3 TV

I made an S3 community channel, basically because the other "community" channnels only feature people who are "known" within the community. It'll feature people who are willing to keep this community alive. Hopefully it won't die out like the other ones did lol

Here's the link:
    Port Carverton S3 TV

Here's a little promo video.

Download the video and share to your channels! Here's the promo link:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VX2MLSGJ

I'll also try to update people letting them know who will be "featured" the following week. Next Monday (July 18th), I've got Emericaridr11 sending me a video, so be on the lookout for that.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 07-11-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Pretty interesting, it would be nice to see a channel like this thrive.

Banned

Aye another one

I've seen so many of these...

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

to be honest, I'm the one who's running the channel. I know there's a lot of these out there, but the ones that are naming themselves "community channels" only feature their friends or people that are "really good" at playing realistic lol. I'm just trying to give other people the opportunity to get a shot at the spotlight and discover some new talent. But I guess some people aren't down with this idea. I've already got a few e-mails of shit-talkers, and I'm starting to think this was a bad idea. Feels like I'm wasting my time since no one seems to give a shit about it.

don't worry about the shit talkers,man.seems no matter what you do they're gonna hate on it.if this is something you want to do go for it.prove them wrong.
    ABD?...who cares,what hasn't been at this point?there's alot of guys around that don't get the recognition they deserve cause they aren't so and so and aren't down with this or that.at least you're trying to do something for the community instead of shitting on it.good luck with it.i subscribed.

Not to discourage you or anything, but the whole community channel thing is quite vain. While i'd like to see one actually last longer than a week, the thing you have to remember is that you need to have people behind you on this. So if your serious about it, take some initiative and find people who'd like to do vids for the channel.

I'll be in my Ice house if you need anything.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    to be honest, I'm the one who's running the channel. I know there's a lot of these out there, but the ones that are naming themselves "community channels" only feature their friends or people that are "really good" at playing realistic lol. I'm just trying to give other people the opportunity to get a shot at the spotlight and discover some new talent. But I guess some people aren't down with this idea. I've already got a few e-mails of shit-talkers, and I'm starting to think this was a bad idea. Feels like I'm wasting my time since no one seems to give a shit about it.
    The idea is repetitive, but its not hurting anyone. This will only do good for the community... so run with it man. You will receive a little hate like everything else that is good in this community. But in the end It will be a success if you don't give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlike Blue View Post
    While i'd like to see one actually last longer than a week,
    Do not give up on this if you are serious about. And I'd like to donate clips... since this channel is open to everyone.

Don't give up because others hate or say it shouldn't be done. Look at what I'm doing at the EA forums. When I asked people to help out, the majority of them told me : "that place is dead, why are you trying to fix it? Don't even bother wasting your time." I went through with it, and slowly, and I mean slowly, we are making a semi-comeback there.

What haters are failing to realize is that you are trying to help the community. And if they have something against that, leave them to their own devices. Just do your thing and help keep the community going.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I'd really like to have this thing continue for as long as I can. I can't really run this by myself, I need people to help me with the weekly videos. Doesn't take much time, and it keeps the community going. I've made a weekly video from my part, and anyone who is up to send me a video for next week would be really dope. The idea of creating a community channel (once again, very ABD, but I'm trying to have fun with the game and get everyone in the community involved) was done really out of nowhere. It would be really great as well if you could share the "promo video" to your youtube channels if you can. The channel would get some recognition, get all kinds of people watching, and it'll for once be a "legit" community channel where not only "BK's" or "Native's" involved, like I've got from the video I've posted before.

Anyways, it was just an idea, some people also asked me to make COTD lol Not a possibility yet, because not enough people know about the channel, but if the community channel gets a lot of people involved, then COTD can definitely become a possibility. It is what we all make of it, I guess.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by TACOPUNISH3R View Post
    Don't give up because others hate or say it shouldn't be done. Look at what I'm doing at the EA forums. When I asked people to help out, the majority of them told me : "that place is dead, why are you trying to fix it? Don't even bother wasting your time." I went through with it, and slowly, and I mean slowly, we are making a semi-comeback there.

What haters are failing to realize is that you are trying to help the community. And if they have something against that, leave them to their own devices. Just do your thing and help keep the community going.
    ha thanks dude! Also, I'm really stoked you posted this on the EA Forums. I'll definitely try to keep it going, and I'll just ignore the haters lol

I'm in the middle of a full length right now, but count me in for the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

count me in as well, always glad to share some new stuff.

do you want mp3's included with the megauploads?

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    I'm in the middle of a full length right now, but count me in for the near future.
    stoked to hear this dude. good luck with the full length and get back to me soon with a video! So far, I've got next week booked (Emerica's sending one in), so depending on whenever you get your 1 min vid done, you could have the following week's spot haha!

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    count me in as well, always glad to share some new stuff.

do you want mp3's included with the megauploads?
    What do you mean?

do you want songs pre-picked is basically what he's saying, I believe.

I may be down for this as well, but at a little later date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    do you want songs pre-picked is basically what he's saying, I believe.

I may be down for this as well, but at a little later date.
    ah kk. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Basically, it's you guys who put the video together, you send me the finished video by PM through megaupload or whatever, I add your name in the video, and I upload it to the community channel.

And you're more than welcomed to send in a video Derk!

Fluckit Master

Good luck with the channel man, as you said, it's about getting known to each other, we're all here because we enjoy playing videogames so haters should shut their mouth they're in here too.
    Some people is very talented and can manage to make some incredible edits with superb skating, editing, and filming quality, and they enjoy doing that aswell. Also there's some people (myself included) that aren't a big thing at skating fliming and editing, but we still have fun playing a skate videogame, saving replays, and making videos out of them.
    Anyways, nice to see there's still some people that have fun with this and want to share their labor with others.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

thanks man, I appreciate the support! Since I've uploaded "PCTV Monday with Boxerman08", I've been getting a much better response from when I uploaded that other video. So far, I think the channel is going good. I'll just keep at it, and try to include almost everyone that wants to be involved with the channel.

Badass idea bro' ! Continue and dont take care about all these troll, they are so ugly ...

U rocks my caribout
    ORIGAMI !

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by LoiSphere View Post
    Badass idea bro' ! Continue and dont take care about all these troll, they are so ugly ...

U rocks my caribout
    ahahahahaha! j'enmerde les trolls

deffo got my support 100%. haters gone hate, but fuck em. if they put half the time they spend trolling people into making content the community would be thrieving.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    deffo got my support 100%. haters gone hate, but fuck em. if they put half the time they spend trolling people into making content the community would be thrieving.
    hahaha i gotta agree with you on that one. there will always be haters, no matter what. thanks a lot for the support deacon, I really appreciate it.

Also, I was thinking of new stuff to put up on the community channel, and someone asked me if I was gonna showcase CAP's. I thought it was a great idea to promote some really dope CAP creators. So in the near future, I might consider "dedicating" a day of the week for a featured CAP and what not, depending on how much content gets done and how many people are interested... If anyone else has ideas for the community channel, feel free to share. I'm open to any idea out there.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 07-12-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Seeing a lot of shit talking and judgements on Youtube... it'll mostly come from that cocky realistic crowd... the guys who worship their own solos and create follow cams in front of their skater. Boxer I hope you can withstand. I'll send clips when I finish all my other shit.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

OH TACO YOUR AVATAR MOVES
    YOU WIN

caps
    Last edited by Permy; 07-12-2011 at 12:00 PM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

shits hot as hell man.....

I can already tell you that the people throwing negative comments around were probably apart of the older community channels.... and they ALL Bks anyways, no one is as good as a BK is

well I think one day of the week for Parks and a Day for Graphics would be really awesome too

anyways, I can help with whatever you need, edits/ads/CAP or Graphics Days

just hit me up man Im down to help you out

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    Seeing a lot of shit talking and judgements on Youtube... it'll mostly come from that cocky realistic crowd... the guys who worship their own solos and create follow cams in front of their skater. Boxer I hope you can withstand. I'll send clips when I finish all my other shit.
    honestly, all the shit talkers can go fuck themselves. if they rather waste their time watching videos and talk shit about them, then so be it. they'll just come off as assholes to the eyes of the rest of the community, even if they're "BKS" or "Native" lol I'll withstand this, since I've already got a lot of people interested in helping me out. Send it in whenever you're done!

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    OH TACO YOUR AVATAR MOVES
    YOU WIN

caps
    Sounds good Permy <3 If I get a lot of demand from CAP's, then I'll have one featured every week eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    shits hot as hell man.....

I can already tell you that the people throwing negative comments around were probably apart of the older community channels.... and they ALL Bks anyways, no one is as good as a BK is

well I think one day of the week for Parks and a Day for Graphics would be really awesome too

anyways, I can help with whatever you need, edits/ads/CAP or Graphics Days

just hit me up man Im down to help you out
    haha like I've said to marco, fuck the haters. Let them hate and talk shit. At least we're trying something good for the skate community, while they're just coming off as assholes. And if I need help, I'll definitely ask you too dude thanks for the support everyone!

yo boxer, me and PKeyize are gonna make a 1min collab for the channel!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    yo boxer, me and PKeyize are gonna make a 1min collab for the channel!
    fuck yeah, good to hear dude! send me that video once you guys are done

PM'd you at YT,Boxer.was gonna do it here but your box is full.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    PM'd you at YT,Boxer.was gonna do it here but your box is full.
    haha yeah my bad, I got that email saying you tried to send me a PM but my inbox was full :/ i gotta empty that shit out... I'll go check out your message in a few minutes

Fluckit Master

Your inbox is full of fluckin love.

I don't know what 'Haters' are you guys talking about, atleast they're not in here I can see. =p

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    Your inbox is full of fluckin love.

I don't know what 'Haters' are you guys talking about, atleast they're not in here I can see. =p
    haha yeah, I'm actually surprised there aren't more "haters" than this. At first, people were shit-talking alot because I uploaded PKeyize old video he told me he wanted up for the community channel, but since it was old, people were saying the channel already seemed wack and other shit like that. SO I removed it, filmed a quick/new 1 minute video of my clips and since then I've been having a positive response... hopefully this continues haha

Fluckit Master

I say like Derk. I will also send you a video a little later. Got a few projects I'm already working on atm, but I'll send ya one when I got the time.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

sounds good dude, thanks for taking interest in the community channel

I'm good with the idea. Only thing is, it has got to keep going continuously without fault.
    Is its gonna be a weekly, daily, etc,..video/clip release?

As for the haters, let them hate, its their job.

08/07/2011 17:28 <Antwan> someone make a cow contest on fluck it butters dead
    08/07/2011 17:28 <Antwan> cotw
    08/07/2011 17:28 <Antwan> cow.. what the fuck.. moo

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by CoBALT View Post
    I'm good with the idea. Only thing is, it has got to keep going continuously without fault.
    Is its gonna be a weekly, daily, etc,..video/clip release?

As for the haters, let them hate, its their job.
    it's a weekly thing for now, might become daily or close to daily if people want more stuff to be uploaded on the channel, but we'll see it's still really fresh and not that many people know about it. hopefully more people become aware of the channel

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Be expecting a pm once I get the time amigo.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    Be expecting a pm once I get the time amigo.
    sick! i'll be looking forward to that

Boxerman this is a great idea and I'm looking forward for thursday lol!!!! anyways leave the haters to hate man seriously, there is nothing wrong in keeping the community alive. The haters, hate because they love themselves and think they are the best in the world...

With this stuff you will probably be more successful at subscriber than those people who r hating as in Likebutter people would love to be featured so they will work for being feature.....

Check it on thursdays guys! Can't wait to see what u'll do man!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|