Thread: PCTV Monday with Boxerman08

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default PCTV Monday with Boxerman08

I decided to try to keep the S3 community alive and running by making a community channel: PortCarvertonS3TV

Every Monday, I'll try to put up a video of whoever sends in a minute (approximately) of footage. Here are the "requirements" for the weekly videos:
    - 1 minute (more or less) of rather realistic footage (I'm really open to this, so pretty much anyone is welcome to send in a video)
    - Decent filming and editing.
    - No watermarks.
    - No artbeats/film clutters
    - No need for intro clips, just a straight 1 minute video.
    - I will put in the name for you, as I will be using the same font for everyone's videos.
    - Send me your video by PM through here, or through the youtube channel.

Every month I'll try to make a monthly community video as well. Depending on how the channel runs this month, I might try to make a community monthly video for the month of august. Hopefully this gets people going and the community will continue for a while. Here's what I've made to start off the channel. Nothing great, mostly unused stuff, but I wanted to start off the weekly videos, so here it is.

Anyone up for sending me a video for next week's PCTV Monday Minute?
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 07-11-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Loved the quick and easy edit.. had some awesome stuff in there man. 5-0 fs shuv crooks was cool.

I'd try to get one eventually, you know the story. Anywho nice job bro

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Really liked the 5-0 180 out on the bank. Filming was wayyyy clean man. Ender was cool shit as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

XBL
    emericaridr11

Boxer has some of the cleanest filming around, good vibe..... always sick

and I got a video coming at ya tonight......

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    Loved the quick and easy edit.. had some awesome stuff in there man. 5-0 fs shuv crooks was cool.

I'd try to get one eventually, you know the story. Anywho nice job bro
    haha yeah, "quick and easy edit" are the perfect words, since it took me 10 minutes to put this video together haha only involves 15 clips or so, a song, and VERY basic editing, and it does the job (i think) lol. but thanks man, gather up that footy and make a video when you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cianforlife View Post
    Really liked the 5-0 180 out on the bank. Filming was wayyyy clean man. Ender was cool shit as well.
    Ha thanks a lot dude! Stoked you liked it! If you want, make me a minute-long video! I'll definitely need some of those along the way if I wanna keep the community channel rolling lol

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Boxer has some of the cleanest filming around, good vibe..... always sick

and I got a video coming at ya tonight......
    fuck yeah dude, really happy to hear that! your video will be uploaded next monday Actually... if I get a lot of these videos, I might as well post up 2 videos every week... I'll see how that goes haha!

i liked the filming, and i think the idea is great. have to get on it n buy the share pack asap; i'd like to contribute!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by shortz View Post
    i liked the filming, and i think the idea is great. have to get on it n buy the share pack asap; i'd like to contribute!
    thanks a lot dude, and thanks for the support

Nice little vid, I signed up for the youtube channel. I would be interested in putting together a minute vid. looks like E might have first dibs but i'll start working on something.

love me some smoothness!good vid,man.i'd love to get a vid done for ya,just gotta wait for the dust to settle on a few things.really hope your idea blows up bigtime!!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepoet View Post
    Nice little vid, I signed up for the youtube channel. I would be interested in putting together a minute vid. looks like E might have first dibs but i'll start working on something.
    yeah, Emerica has next week's spot, and so far, idk who will get the next, but 3 people have told me they will send me a video in for the week after Emerica, so first come first serve But send me a video dude, it'll eventually get uploaded!

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    love me some smoothness!good vid,man.i'd love to get a vid done for ya,just gotta wait for the dust to settle on a few things.really hope your idea blows up bigtime!!
    haha thanks a lot dude, I hope I get a good response from this. Get me a video whenever you can, but there's no rush. Since I'm only uploading 1 video a week, shit will get long sometimes before your videos can be uploaded. If I get a lot of videos sent in at once tho, I might step it up to 2 videos every week, but we'll see

<3 Continue Jeremy, on aime ça