Thread: OG Collab with Adda, Mamba and Pawn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    man filimng good in s1 is impossible without advanced free cam. still for what ur working with pretty good. tricks were there
    Thanks man

But honestly thats one of my favorite things about going back to OG, not having to worry about filming. Its like a less is more kinda thing, along with the no off board, hardcore, CAP ect

so glad i could do this. not just to be in a awesome video, but to really get back into og. so much fun.

such a good mix of styles in this video. adda's super gnar downhill shit did suffer a little without advanced free cam, but i still love it. i honestly didn't think my clips were that great when i did them, but i'm glad people are diggin them. and pawnluvmasterthumbwarrior just amazes me every time. crazy tech, that revert bigspin in the ender was incredible, and all the tranny stuff was sick as well.

thanks for the love fluckers
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    Thanks man

But honestly thats one of my favorite things about going back to OG, not having to worry about filming. Its like a less is more kinda thing, along with the no off board, hardcore, CAP ect
    hahah fair enough man. I LOVE filming. Usually come from angles no one else uses. Recently ive been told my angles are too out there and it takes focus away from the skating which I understand. All im saying is id hate to not be able to film.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    hahah fair enough man. I LOVE filming. Usually come from angles no one else uses. Recently ive been told my angles are too out there and it takes focus away from the skating which I understand. All im saying is id hate to not be able to film.
    Yeah, I get you there, and I do enjoy filming too, but at the same time I kinda feel like adv free cam, and all the focus on ramping and the edit can take away from the skating. You can also make almost anything look good with the right filming, in OG it is what is it, you cant hide anything.

Thats why I like going back and fourth between OG and S3 they are so different.
    OG being all about skating the city, the smoothest skating, popless, pivots, UGs, simple and fun.
    S3 being all about the features, the filming, all the new fingerflip, no comply, boneless tricks, CAP ect

Although I really haven't been able to get into S3 since OATS 10, and im not missing filming at all right now, but im sure i'll come back around at some point.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    in OG it is what is it, you cant hide anything.
    that. In skate 3 I often land a bit sideways to get another animation - which still looks clean, so you won't notice any kind of sketch on film.

In OG I tend to land everything clean.

Just watched again <3
    Last edited by jerr bear; 07-14-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Holy shit pawn all your clips were bangers...

How to say ...? A W E S O M E !
    ORIGAMI !