Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sickone View Post
    kebab
    lmfao wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Jebotek View Post
    good work dude!
    thanks man

Seeing the Light GreatWhiteAfro's Avatar

Smooooth man! Such a chill video, loved it, glad I got to make an apperance in it, that was some good doubles footy. I need to learn some new tricks, I looked stale and old school compared to the stuff the rest of you guys are putting out.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteAfro View Post
    Smooooth man! Such a chill video, loved it, glad I got to make an apperance in it, that was some good doubles footy. I need to learn some new tricks, I looked stale and old school compared to the stuff the rest of you guys are putting out.
    HAA thanks. Well you say you looked old school but it was doubles footy from a quick sesh so its hard to get amazing doubles from that. Me and mark got retarded awesome shit for our next collab but we skated HOURS and hours to get all that.

All that doubles stuff was "ok" but I really like that stall we both got in the upper part of hawian dream. Just getting a close up of both our decks was really fun to film.

That's the one DLC I never bothered getting (hawaii). When it came out EVERYONE was doing vids non stop of it so I never bothered DL it. Might do now