Thread: The Art of Flight

Default The Art of Flight

Not sure how many of you out there ride......if you do...........good shit!!!

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

def looking fwd to this vid when its released!!!

I was more pumped for Isenseven's don't panic but don't get me wrong this looks beyond sick and I love these monster budget snowboard movies!

Quote Originally Posted by xI blisk Ix View Post
    I was more pumped for Isenseven's don't panic but don't get me wrong this looks beyond sick and I love these monster budget snowboard movies!
    Dont Panic is sick, bunch of sick riders...........but Travis Rice, first descents, just a different style of riding and filming.
    Big Budget = Back Country

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysunkle74 View Post
    Dont Panic is sick, bunch of sick riders...........but Travis Rice, first descents, just a different style of riding and filming.
    Big Budget = Back Country
    You speak the truth my friend. Like I loved that's it that's all. Everything about it was so perfect. Personally with my snowboarding style I prefer park and city snowboarding much more than back country. The reason for this is that i've never really gotten to enjoy powder snowboarding. I'm from minnesota so that should let you know enough :P

Blazing a Trail

link anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    link anyone ?
    guessing someone didn't make it to the end of the video x]

Blazing a Trail

ahah my bad... release date is september
    can't wait

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

been waiting for this since like april. it's fucking unbearable! this movie is going to be so gnar.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo