Thread: X Games 17 Street Layout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X Games 17 Street Layout

I'm going to be kewl and I say I enjoy the X Games. If someone talented could build this, I would like that.

XBL
    emericaridr11

wont be able to until we see a skater next to the objects..... to get the scale right

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    wont be able to until we see a skater next to the objects..... to get the scale right
    Yeah you're right ! BUT...i'll start to create this today. I'll try to get scale from the door at left. Will hit you up for some session Marco when i'm gone

As much as I hate these things IRL, I find myself fakeskating all the berrics, maloofs, xgames, street leagues, etc at least once. Hit me up wiltz if you need a tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Thanks E and Wiltz for the considerations... would be dope to skate this after watching the X games Wiltz I'm definitely down for testing

Yeah actually i'm done with nearest side of image...and all i can tell you is that remaking is damnfuckingdamn hard. It's impossible to create excactly similar like you can do berrics
    because there's no that kind of red stripes in sides of things, you know what i mean =D
    But hell yeah i'm not going to surrend. I'll finish it ! And Marco and Briden i'll hit you both for testing sesh someday !

Edit: What the hell is that obstacle in middle of image !?!?! CAn't figure it out even image zoomed like 200%...it's quite important when meaning to finish this hahah =D