Thread: X Games 17 Street Layout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

After we actually see the X Games, you will need tweak the placements of the courses. There may be a set too far away from another set. It's always good to see footage from real life . Hopefully you will have a few tweaks... maybe a couple of re uploads. I just hope you aren't done yet.

And when you are done, I think I want to start a lil fakeskate X games... maybe? I mean this shit looks accurate. I think we can have some fun with it.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 07-18-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Blazing a Trail

Honestly I probably wont change anything just because I'm going to be working on other stuff and I normally dont like to do remakes. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out though as I only had a low res drawing to look at! It skates great and It would take to much time scaling down stuff to make it the exact size...plus you would lose skateability. If no1 else makes a better one I'd be down to hold an x-games comp at it for sure! Thanks for the feedback

Yeah, right after I posted I thought about it, and it'd be really hard to make a legit bowl corner small enough to fit the scaling of the other stuff. But still, a boy can dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now