Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
I think the THPS series introduced something like this right about when I stopped playing it. I remember playing the demo for proving ground and you could go into super slomo and flick the board in any direction, and you had to release both sticks to catch the board. It sucked being in super slomo, but I always wanted to see something like that get expanded on. Even if it's something as simple as THPS2's "Big Drop" where you had to hit a button when you land or else you'd slam.

But I'm pretty sure that in the near future, there will be one single game that will encompass every single type of game out today. Like it starts off with a free roam city, and you can pick up a board and have a full skate game, or get in a car and have a full racing game, or go to the CIA and have a spy game, etc...
nail the trick from project 8? something like that, except not just willy-nilly flipping the board every which direction with your feet because that was really dumb and you looked dumb when doing it but yeah something like that. big drop would be great, too, since ive always liked seeing huge drops done irl but they're too easy to do in-game.

and god i want to see this game become reality.