Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    the perfect skating game:

landing system of 1080 snowboarding for big drops
    grind balancing of Thrasher
    Manual balancing of THP8 (with the bar turned off so you have to watch how the skater is leaning)
    The smoothness of the OG engine and the quality of the OG city
    With all the features of Skate 3 and more
    Lol..living in a dream world man!
    That would be fucking epic..
    snow landings are so fucking buttery too.

honestly don't see the hype in skating at night time with generators though..
    Who thinks after dark would've been better in day time?

I said this about every skate game before they came out..
    I hope they take their time.. ha

That same dedication that went into OG.. creating a new way of playing skateboarding games
    If they had kept that in mind I think the franchise might have been better off.
    I think they took one crazy idea and ran with it in 2 and 3.. making small additions.
    Don't get me wrong I've come to find my way around the franchise but certain things could've been smoother..
    so I say;>>agree with pawn
    landing system of 1080 snowboarding for big drops
    grind balancing of Thrasher
    Manual balancing of THP8 (with the bar turned off so you have to watch how the skater is leaning)
    The smoothness of the OG engine and the quality of the OG city
    With all the features of Skate 3;
    Reverts, Footplants, Boneless and Hippie jump Physics from skate 2

Mostly i would like to see more different style...like every skater could have own personal style. And you could advance your style and touch to your board. That'd be fucking EPIC !
    Actually sickest would be if u could pick different style for every trick. You could choose how you bone your kickflip or how you scoop your tre. That'd be my wish.

But yeah, we're all living in dreamland...no skate4 coming at least until 2015. That's what they said. And i'm sad about that

Well I think I might have the best solution for those that are yes/no on a 24 hour day cycle. Make to where there is a light "switch" in the pause menu. Then you have the choice of riding in the day or at night. I would have also loved to see the dark catch system evolve into catching caspers or rails.
    Why do they always run away? It the galoshes. They're a dead give away. Why do I even wear them? It's not even raining out.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    no skate4 coming at least until 2015. That's what they said. And i'm sad about that
    ha pointless, we'll all be dead by 2012

Edit: Generators and the day cycling stuff would be way too sick. And what wiltz said too would be dope, that would add a shitload of creativity to the game. And scratch out a lot of pedobear's "ideas" lol No offence, but rollerblading and BMXing in a skate game would ruin it imo, and some of those "skating legends" don't even skate lol.

But one thing that would be sick, that I've spoke with someone with recently or seen it somewhere (can't remember haha), was that the teleportation stuff by pressing start and going to a location and all, kinda kills the realism factor. In OG skate, there was the metro/train if you wanted to go to a place, would be sick if this was added, or atleast would be good for "career mode" and you could go anywhere anytime in freeskate or something like that. Would be sick too if you had a "home" too, where you'd stash all your shit, like clothes and boards and what not, and you'd have to buy stuff at a skateshop. You gain money with coverage, making demos, videos, shooting photos, etc.

I've got more ideas, but I'm pretty lazy and tired right now, so I'll post later, if I feel like it haha
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 07-21-2011 at 12:53 AM. Reason: splurge of ideas. lol

lol@boxer's post

Here are my honest opinion ideas:

All skaters (Including Big Black)

City - Give it a new name and base it off of the East and West coast, maybe throw in some random middle USA-like spots. The City needs a Day/Night cycle.

Clothes - 10-15 clothes for each brand. Include custom t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, plaid shirts and plaid pants (Gives you 2-3 color options), the colors we see in Graphic Creator and let us choose pants size options such as: Skinny/Tight, Fitted, Baggy. Give us way more shoe options! Monster, Amp, Red Bull, Rockstar and all the energy drinks should have clothes.

Boards - We deserve things like 10-15 decks per brand, Custom Griptape, Berrings and custom Trucks

Tricks need to be improved by adding:
    Impossibles
    Cigarette Flips
    You get it the unique flips.

Skate.Parks

You should get unlimited space for parks and way bigger maps and even throw in a Create your Own City. We should be able to DL unlimited parks (Idk max, please tell though)

You heard my ideas and I hope you all enjoy it.

P.S. More advanced body customization
    Last edited by Mage505; 07-31-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Fluckin' Hatchling

i think there needs to be halfwidth quarters kickers and wedge pieces. there needs to be corners for the kickers and def half sized rails.

Fluckin' Hatchling

also i think the darkslide button is stupid i think it should be for tail slaps/lip stalls

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    But yeah, we're all living in dreamland...no skate4 coming at least until 2015. That's what they said. And i'm sad about that
    if it comes in 2015 maybe that'd mean they'll take their time on it

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    honestly don't see the hype in skating at night time with generators though..
    If you ever do it IRL, it might change your opinion, but I could see it being worthless to alot of people. It could be something like in skate2 when you had to hire big black for security, or call that dude to get rid of skate stoppers, but you could bust out the genny and lights, set them up however you want, to me that would add a whole new experience to both skating and filming in the game. Or hell use them in the daytime, god knows there's a lot of PC that's way too dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

best idea for skate 4 and it know it might be a bit far fetched....

...make it.