Thread: X Games 17 Street Layout

Default X Games 17 Street Layout

I'm going to be kewl and I say I enjoy the X Games. If someone talented could build this, I would like that.

XBL
    emericaridr11

wont be able to until we see a skater next to the objects..... to get the scale right

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    wont be able to until we see a skater next to the objects..... to get the scale right
    Yeah you're right ! BUT...i'll start to create this today. I'll try to get scale from the door at left. Will hit you up for some session Marco when i'm gone

As much as I hate these things IRL, I find myself fakeskating all the berrics, maloofs, xgames, street leagues, etc at least once. Hit me up wiltz if you need a tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Thanks E and Wiltz for the considerations... would be dope to skate this after watching the X games Wiltz I'm definitely down for testing

Yeah actually i'm done with nearest side of image...and all i can tell you is that remaking is damnfuckingdamn hard. It's impossible to create excactly similar like you can do berrics
    because there's no that kind of red stripes in sides of things, you know what i mean =D
    But hell yeah i'm not going to surrend. I'll finish it ! And Marco and Briden i'll hit you both for testing sesh someday !

Edit: What the hell is that obstacle in middle of image !?!?! CAn't figure it out even image zoomed like 200%...it's quite important when meaning to finish this hahah =D

the object in the middle to me looks like a bank to steel beams found within a construction zone( which looks like the overall theme of that object) I can't tell if the fence on the far side is suppose to be a grind-able surface or just a Ollie over object
    GT: EMB Malakai
    ///

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    Yeah actually i'm done with nearest side of image...and all i can tell you is that remaking is damnfuckingdamn hard. It's impossible to create excactly similar like you can do berrics
    because there's no that kind of red stripes in sides of things, you know what i mean =D
    But hell yeah i'm not going to surrend. I'll finish it ! And Marco and Briden i'll hit you both for testing sesh someday !

Edit: What the hell is that obstacle in middle of image !?!?! CAn't figure it out even image zoomed like 200%...it's quite important when meaning to finish this hahah =D
    looks like a street sign, a couple sawhorses, some steel girders, a construction sign leaned up against a bunch of garbage, an orange barrel, and then a bunch of banks. looks like masonry.

Blazing a Trail

I should have this finished my tomorrow

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    I should have this finished my tomorrow
    Oooh go fully!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post

What they all said seems to be what it is. I am curious to see how your version will turn out, seems like the scaling and fine details will be a challenge to do while making it skate well too

Blazing a Trail

I think this is going well. All I have left is the center piece and the big stair set on the right and Ill be done

Blazing a Trail

Park name: X Games 17
    Type: replica
    Description: Its not perfect but I think you guys will enjoy it! I added some things and took away some things please let me know what you think! I took away the middle thing because I didnt like it sorry!

here is what I tried to replicate

I hope you enjoy

Download- http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1872010

Very aesthetically pleasing, and a fun skate overall. The details are great and there's actually a decent flow to it, which I wasn't expecting. But I'm kinda disappointed that the two things I wanted to skate the most were scrapped, the weird middle section and the tranny area with the two bowl corners. My only real gripes are the looks and placement of the grassy outledge, and the bump to bar is glitchy with the ledges underneath... seems like half the time I roll up I get pitched or do the knee wobble thing and can't pop a trick. But the rooftop area is almost spot on, and again it's a fun park.

Blazing a Trail

Briden thanks for the feedback I made the center piece here is a picture of it

Also The bowl corner is there its justom custom made. You can definitely grind it though.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Briden thanks for the feedback I made the center piece here is a picture of it

Also The bowl corner is there its justom custom made. You can definitely grind it though.
    Dude, this made me sex wee.

Damn I'm glad we picked you up. Park looks gully man. Take me for a shred tomorrow.

Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

After we actually see the X Games, you will need tweak the placements of the courses. There may be a set too far away from another set. It's always good to see footage from real life . Hopefully you will have a few tweaks... maybe a couple of re uploads. I just hope you aren't done yet.

And when you are done, I think I want to start a lil fakeskate X games... maybe? I mean this shit looks accurate. I think we can have some fun with it.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 07-18-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Blazing a Trail

Honestly I probably wont change anything just because I'm going to be working on other stuff and I normally dont like to do remakes. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out though as I only had a low res drawing to look at! It skates great and It would take to much time scaling down stuff to make it the exact size...plus you would lose skateability. If no1 else makes a better one I'd be down to hold an x-games comp at it for sure! Thanks for the feedback

Yeah, right after I posted I thought about it, and it'd be really hard to make a legit bowl corner small enough to fit the scaling of the other stuff. But still, a boy can dream.