Thread: Fuck Ops

XBL
    TheDietTea

Default Fuck Ops

Ha.. seriously..
    Very rare that I have a match with good latency.. here's my last few clips.
    See you on MW3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzRduS4RaGY

dude that was crazy...that last one i know i would have been pissed if that was me, you've got some mad knife/tomahawk skills

see ya in bf3.. i ain't getting mw3 in a million years..
    same engine, same feel, same online multiplayer, says booooring to me.. i can't be entertained with blops or mw2 for more then 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    same engine, same feel, same online multiplayer, says booooring to me.. i can't be entertained with blops or mw2 for more then 10 minutes
    feel the same way. different title, prolly same game. now bf3. holy shit

yeah bf3 is gonna be amazing from what i've seen and heard. i've been playing the bf series since 1942 and never skipped one

XBL
    TheDietTea

What Call of Duty game felt the same?
    Hard to say MW3 will be the same game when it's not out yet...
    That's why people rent or use gamefly before buying.
    I could never get into battlefield.. Small maps and controlled infiltration methods are what I get into..
    I actually got into shooters through counter strike so I guess that's why I like it..
    Cool that people like different things but battlefield and badcompany are games I just couldn't do.. the maps are crazy huge.. and controls felt out of place to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    What Call of Duty game felt the same?
    Hard to say MW3 will be the same game when it's not out yet...
    That's why people rent or use gamefly before buying.
    I could never get into battlefield.. Small maps and controlled infiltration methods are what I get into..
    I actually got into shooters through counter strike so I guess that's why I like it..
    Cool that people like different things but battlefield and badcompany are games I just couldn't do.. the maps are crazy huge.. and controls felt out of place to me.
    i played bf on the pc...so controls are way out go from keyboard and mouse to xbox controller talk about controls being out of place

Banned

bf3 got me kinda stoked too

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

the first modern warfare was probably the best one, or atleast that's the first game that got me into shooting games. mw2 was good, but the makers of blops and world at war make horrible games imo... i really like the modern warfare games though. I got bf2 not too long ago, maybe like 1-2 months ago, and I don't think it's bad, but I don't think I'll get bf3, since I wasn't too stoked on bf2. I guess I'm too used to playing smaller maps and rushing all over the place lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    the first modern warfare was probably the best one, or atleast that's the first game that got me into shooting games. mw2 was good, but the makers of blops and world at war make horrible games imo... i really like the modern warfare games though. I got bf2 not too long ago, maybe like 1-2 months ago, and I don't think it's bad, but I don't think I'll get bf3, since I wasn't too stoked on bf2. I guess I'm too used to playing smaller maps and rushing all over the place lol
    you gotta see bf3 as a more similar game to bfbc2 then bf2
    mw2 sucked too, to many noobtubes and things that'd make it easy for the 10 yo kiddies.. WaW was better imo.. the best cod game was cod2

bf3 is looking amazing, and when guys say it plays like bfbc2, it's gonna knock cod off of it's throne

jerr, add me on live if you play on xbox -> SK8ERatWAR

Banned

Ps3 man

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

you gotta see bf3 as a more similar game to bfbc2 then bf2
    mw2 sucked too, to many noobtubes and things that'd make it easy for the 10 yo kiddies.. WaW was better imo.. the best cod game was cod2

bf3 is looking amazing, and when guys say it plays like bfbc2, it's gonna knock cod off of it's throne

jerr, add me on live if you play on xbox -> SK8ERatWAR
    nah well i have bfbc2 (is there just a bf2? haha). I play it from time to time, but I don't enjoy it as much as cod, even though the recent cod games haven't been great. It's true though that mw2 had too many noobtubes, and that dumb one man army perk killed everything. People used that shit to have like infinite noobtubes, which was gay as fuck. Waw was alright, but my fav one yet is cod 4, haven't tried the older ones.

i'll have to check out bf3 though, seems like a lot of people are saying it's gonna be dope. we'll have to kill some people online sometime haha

haha yeah, bf2 is older ;p
    it was mad fun, i still play it from time to time, especially some sick mods.
    ofcourse, everyone's taste is different! i'm more the guy that gets a boner from the guns and gun sounds, so bfbc2 and bf3 are the games for me :P

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

haha yeah, like you said, everyone's tastes are different. i still like both games though, but since everyone is saying that bf3 is gonna be sick, i'll look into it. I have some friends that'll get it too, so playing with friends is just that much better if ever we're on at the same time and you're down to play bfbc2 let me know! i'm not great at it, but it's all good haha