Thread: (cnbs Parkstorm)-Little Tokyo shopping plaza(xbox,dlc,link,pics)(Pandora Creation)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I shredded it and it's completely rad. I love you dude. SRSLY.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Blazing a Trail

I'm bumping this thread to hand with the other two park storms that were just posted

Frosty-Thanks man get some footy there and ill be stoked!

Ohmid- Props on your park storm! I'm glad you enjoyed it man hope I stayed true to what you had in mind. Really focused on look and a nbd fountain/bowl corner. Hope you get some footy here dude!

Blazing a Trail

Community!- If any1 wants to be in the upcoming cnbs mini fl (thats going to be of our park storm caps)- get some clips at this park and the others and send me the link to your reel! Ill megaupload and send to XP from there Thanks dudes

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Community!- If any1 wants to be in the upcoming cnbs mini fl (thats going to be of our park storm caps)- get some clips at this park and the others and send me the link to your reel! Ill megaupload and send to XP from there Thanks dudes
    I'm down with this idea I've already been gettings clips at some of the park storm CAPs already for the PCTV channel, so getting a few more clips doesn't bother me lol just depends when you want them

Blazing a Trail

boxerman- Well I guess get clips for this park first if your still doing it as a featured cap on pctv Then get more clips for the mini fl but the deadline is undefined yet so you have time

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

sounds good man, I'll get some clips for all of the Parkstorm CAPs that'll come out. Let us know the deadling for the clips when you know it