Thread: CAP Faction presents - FACTORY FIVE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Default CAP Faction presents - FACTORY FIVE

Whats up guys, here's my latest creation based off an old grungy warehouse district. Factory style parks are the new cool! Thanks to rzrfvr for using the flat bed truck as a loading doc in his new up and coming park which inspired me to build this one!.

PS3/DLC

Bookmark - http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1254210

Last edited by old-skooler-34; 07-23-2011 at 10:12 PM.

awesome work dude! i knew that this gonna turn into smthg real great

Fuck.............................................. .........................................

3rd and 5th pics.................................

One question, in picture number five, does that loading dock piece cause one of those irritating invisibumps when you ride it?

and if you're having trouble understanding what thing i'm talking about, I mean the side of the gap with the catwalk stairs on the side and I mean between the vertical piece and the flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Blazing a Trail

hot damn, im gonna sesh this in a few!

god I have to step it up abit to compete with u lol!!!!.... I so wish I had a ps3 so I can sesh this, Always love CAP faction Parks wish there could be more guys from CAP faction on xbox.... Jsmith has been active recently. Liked his Post Office but still shame there isn't anymore people from CAP faction on xbox.

looks amazing either way!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

cool
    ViDoLorNothing..

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    god I have to step it up abit to compete with u lol!!!!.... I so wish I had a ps3 so I can sesh this, Always love CAP faction Parks wish there could be more guys from CAP faction on xbox.... Jsmith has been active recently. Liked his Post Office but still shame there isn't anymore people from CAP faction on xbox.

looks amazing either way!
    Thanks for all the compliments guys, seriously means a lot.

Matty, Last time I chatted with Jsmith he was trying to get a ps3 so all the CF guys might end up being on the dark side (I hope, it sucks not being able to share ideas). I think it's time you and all the other Xboxer's building sick parks got a ps3!

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    One question, in picture number five, does that loading dock piece cause one of those irritating invisibumps when you ride it?

and if you're having trouble understanding what thing i'm talking about, I mean the side of the gap with the catwalk stairs on the side and I mean between the vertical piece and the flat.
    I know exactly what your talking about and yeah, it does catch you if you ollie too late going from right to left based in the pic (pic 5). Going left to right though it doesn't catch/bump you even if you land on that vertical brick patch. That whole area was tough to put together considering there's a lot of crap consolidated together so I left it. You have PS3 don't you? You should check it out, send me a friend request and I'll show you the other parks I got brewing.

Awful Awfuls!

Good job dude fuckin MEGA lol...