Thread: You Build It I'll Kill It Volume 15

Amateur Flucker

Default You Build It I'll Kill It Volume 15

3D(Open to Tube for more options)

Banned

I still like the concept and all, but I couldn't finish watching. That guy had a lot of board cuts, like, his legs weren't even in the shots.

I never knew how annoying I would find that until now.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i was feeling it mostly but the first dude needs to work on his filming like jerry said and i think if worked on landing wiith more speed it would help.he was almost @ a stop when he landed some tricks. just my opinion. great vid though, fun watch

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Amateur Flucker

The cut off's I kinda have to take the blame for. He left the vignette on, on most of his clips. I had him do some thing in Vegas that cut them out, I am guessing he just zoomed in on them, which would cut a good chunk off of the clips.

I'll pass on the critique's but, he has most likely saw them. Thanks for the views and comments, always appreciated.

Side Note: That Rocky deck would be pretty dam sweet.

Yeah unfortunately it was an experiment that went awry. I was trying something different with filming and in my haste I left the vignette BS on so when I went to resize the clips I lost some of the top/bottom edges of the frames. Even moving the frames around I couldn't salvage as much as I wanted sadly. When watching it, I didn't really think much about it since the majority of what was lost were roll ins/outs or landing just barely out of frame. Comments are taken under advisement and noted.
    Why do they always run away? It the galoshes. They're a dead give away. Why do I even wear them? It's not even raining out.