Thread: CNBS/Deacon presents - Park Storm Part 4, Moonbase Alpha!!! (360, dlc)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default CNBS/Deacon presents - Park Storm Part 4, Moonbase Alpha!!! (360, dlc)

As some of you may be aware CNBS are playing a little game where we each picked an area and something we would like to skate in it that area, then someone else from the team attempts to build it. This is my attempt at the challenge.

Fully asked for "A custom mini ramp in space with a nice extension, stars, constellations, a spiral galaxy etc."

Fully I hope you like it dude, this was well outside of my comfort zone as i've never made a mini ramp before, let alone in space! No spiral galaxy though, but I think i got everything else!

Hope everyone else likes it too. It was kinda fun to make.

DL Link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1892616

The Start Point!! Energize!

View from a mountain

The mini ramp (n.b. I've tried to make it look like the ramp has been sculpted/carved into the moons surface, like in a crater or something.

The Rock hip

Alt angle view of the mini ramp

A spine and mini ramp with a rock pole jam!!

Anyway guys thanks for taking a peek. hope you'll like it. If nothing else its deffo fun to shred with friends.

Peace Deacon

Blazing a Trail

DAaaaaammmnnn! This shit looks so good! Yes...I really really like it man you went above and beyond(to space even) my expectations. The energizer room is a brilliant idea haha and everything looks super impressive. I'm pretty sure this is a replica of astroid m7d920001-12304-d2901-873214 in the andromeda galaxy's 78th sector, no? haha good stuff dude can't wait to get clips in flucking space....its going to be hard to make tricks realistic in hardcore mode...I might have to swith to easy with the low gravity and all

Looks cool.. I love that you made more than just one mini. Made a good little section out of it.. Will shred later

Blazing a Trail

Put down the Xbox and pick up your ps3!

Great park man!

This is the craziest park I've ever seen but its fuckin awesome! Great job
    Illusion.

Blazing a Trail

Literally amazing, teleporters are genius, the whole thing just takes the living piss. Epic winning. Skates well fun too. Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube