I must say Ohmid, I came across an older park of yours the other day called like Ditched or something, it was an abandoned skatepark in process, its probably my fav xbox park now, executed so well and the grindable ramp wooden frames is amazing, I still am catching up with all your great CAP guys older parks since I'm still fairly new here.

Anyways I only have a few good ideas as far as park goes, but since you seem to be one of the best theme type builders around, they're probably best off in your hands anyways.

1. Treehouse skatepark, I'm thinking like swiss family robinson with wooden walkways from tree's, small rooms made around trees in the middle, maybe some wooden mini ramps and what not, would be a semi-small build I think but sometimes they are nice to skate like the Skatehaus.

2. Farm. You could do a few buildings with some wooden benches, wood piles, tractors etc. But the main part would be like an awesome hidden wooden park inside an old barn or something. Might be hard to come up with stuff to skate on this one but the scenery would be nice and very different from the city spots we always see.

3. The best idea and would work well with the Eastborough theme is an abandoned mini-golf course like the video, maybe not the same layout or anything but should give you plenty of creative stuff to do, have a small parking lot and a small building with a nice ramp/rail and around back the course and some trees. Anyways I hate to see one of the best park builders stop because he needs ideas lol.