Thread: Thread for Ohmidineffects "Eastborough" Series of CAPS.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

UPDATE At long last china town is done, I'll be home later on tomorrow to upload it. I hope you guys love it, it's been redone SO MANY TIMES.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

At fucking last!!! Been waiting on this for along time!!!
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

YO UPDATE Chinatown is DONE. Finally! I'd like to thank God and Jesus for this beautiful achievement. Get your download on and tell me how you feel! As for Eastborough, I don't even have any parks to hint at, all my energy was in chinatown. Skies the limit at this point! Requests?

YO. Hopefully people read this. Chinatown took almost all my creativity, at least in terms of this game. I did alot of stuff that I've wanted to do since the game dropped. I don't have any ideas anymore D:. Any body have ANY requests or suggestions, I'm open to everything. But right now I might just be done with this game.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I must say Ohmid, I came across an older park of yours the other day called like Ditched or something, it was an abandoned skatepark in process, its probably my fav xbox park now, executed so well and the grindable ramp wooden frames is amazing, I still am catching up with all your great CAP guys older parks since I'm still fairly new here.

Anyways I only have a few good ideas as far as park goes, but since you seem to be one of the best theme type builders around, they're probably best off in your hands anyways.

1. Treehouse skatepark, I'm thinking like swiss family robinson with wooden walkways from tree's, small rooms made around trees in the middle, maybe some wooden mini ramps and what not, would be a semi-small build I think but sometimes they are nice to skate like the Skatehaus.

2. Farm. You could do a few buildings with some wooden benches, wood piles, tractors etc. But the main part would be like an awesome hidden wooden park inside an old barn or something. Might be hard to come up with stuff to skate on this one but the scenery would be nice and very different from the city spots we always see.

3. The best idea and would work well with the Eastborough theme is an abandoned mini-golf course like the video, maybe not the same layout or anything but should give you plenty of creative stuff to do, have a small parking lot and a small building with a nice ramp/rail and around back the course and some trees. Anyways I hate to see one of the best park builders stop because he needs ideas lol.

UPDATE First of all thanks Insidemanager for the ideas, they might not be able to fit in the city, HOWEVER they did inspire me to dig in my mind and pictures and old C.A.P.'s I've struck gold again and the building commences. There have been issues at the civic center involving skateboarders and graffiti artists, work is being done on a new outdoor plaza to stop them from overrunning the city, and if anyone remembers flynn's inn, flynn is bankrupt and his inn is deteriorating... let's get into it ya'll!

UPDATE! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Sooooo Irvine's Halburton Plaza is now open for sessions, the Irvine Restoration Committee put too much focus on city hall and forgot to guard this gem. In other news a big empty lot by the trains in greensburg is getting a serious make over. The mayor is collaborating with skateshops and local pros to bring eastboro's kids the best skate plaza they can think of.