Thread: Old Berrics for 360?

Default Old Berrics for 360?

I'm new with posting here so if i shouldnt be asking this, go easy on me. No matter how much i search, i can never find anyone who's made a (decent) old berrics. The old berrics may not be special to you but ive seen more than enough of the current berrics. Any one got a good remake of the old one? Just wanted to get one for possible remakes of older berrics videos

This might be of use, found it on Like Butter Mag.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1025675

Which one do you want?

I'm about to upload 2 older variations of Berrics I have made. I have the one with the red hubba's, yellow euro ledge and grass gap, and I have one before they gutted it and built the offices with the black quaterpipe/wall ride thingy.

Stopped Pushing Mongo

Lookin forward to the berrics variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Which one do you want?

I'm about to upload 2 older variations of Berrics I have made. I have the one with the red hubba's, yellow euro ledge and grass gap, and I have one before they gutted it and built the offices with the black quaterpipe/wall ride thingy.
    if you wouldnt mind, could you upload both?

Once I get round to taking pics i'll upload them/post them on here. Prob this weekend.

Once I get round to taking pics i'll upload them/post them on here. Prob this weekend.
    aite sounds good, thanks a lot man

Nw dude.

Question - I was watchin your Torey Pudwill remake, do you still have any of the created parks from it. Specifically the spots at 2:58 and 4:14? And if so - any chance of letting my download it?

Nw dude.

Question - I was watchin your Torey Pudwill remake, do you still have any of the created parks from it. Specifically the spots at 2:58 and 4:14? And if so - any chance of letting my download it?
    yeah forsure man, i upload all of my spots when i'm done with them and usually still save the ones i might need in the future. those were two of my favorite spots. I forgot what i called the one at 2:58, i think "fence rail". but the other one for some reason i named it "ab" feel free to check if i have them uploaded, my gamertag's atticusheights4

Quote Originally Posted by experienceosiris View Post
    yeah forsure man, i upload all of my spots when i'm done with them and usually still save the ones i might need in the future. those were two of my favorite spots. I forgot what i called the one at 2:58, i think "fence rail". but the other one for some reason i named it "ab" feel free to check if i have them uploaded, my gamertag's atticusheights4
    Mate you're a legend. nice one.

My Berrics will be up soon dude.

Mate you're a legend. nice one.

My Berrics will be up soon dude.
    thanks a lot man, means a lot. cant wait to see that berrics, ive been wanting to remake some older berrics videos, you'll be gettin hella credit from me