Thread: Possible to Emulate Thrasher: SAD???

Default Possible to Emulate Thrasher: SAD???

I haven't checked out the emulator scene for a while...

Does anyone know if it's possible to set up a PS1 emulator and get an image of Thrasher?

I know there's a lot of love for Skate and Destroy and it would be awesome if we could play it without having to have a PS1.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Think I found an ISO of the game... will report back if I can get it running!!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Got it all... but psx emulator is not playing nice with my win 7 64bit.

Anyone wants to give it a try I can rar the whole thing together and upload it somewhere.
    ----------------------