Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant On "How People Film Realistic Things"

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
    ....nonsense! i play this game to get rich, but adda doesnt come over with all the fake cheques he owes me

but on topic: i think, not "cap killed creativity", but all these discussions about realism and what not. so im going with heshfield...if it looks good, it is good!
    sorry gizz, moneys tight, the stingray hq in london got looted

if rl filmers could film the way we can in the game. they would.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by adda89ldn View Post
    if rl filmers could film the way we can in the game. they would.
    This ^
    End of discussion.

bo...

but i was once known as the worst cams in the game....
    im trying to get that back....

buahahahahaha...

SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

sweet

Yes You Can!

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    FACT, there are some 'arcadish' tricks that, to name a few, Richie Jackson or Louie Barletta could do. So that makes 'em realistic, RIGHT?!
    FACT indeed! don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but forreal. but a lot of skaters are totally closed-minded to "circus" style stricks and thus haven't even seen those dudes and thus have a much more limited conception of what is possible in reality.

also, why do is 30% of this thread hate directed at the discussion itself? lol, we're all taking a few seconds/mins out of our day to take part in it, why do we have to put it down at the same time. whats wrong with conversaing about the aesthetics of a game we all enjoy?

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by RedScharlach View Post
    FACT indeed! don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but forreal. but a lot of skaters are totally closed-minded to "circus" style stricks and thus haven't even seen those dudes and thus have a much more limited conception of what is possible in reality.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all man.

Look, I don't skate in real life, I ride bmx, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy of skateboarding as a whole. I watch as many skate videos as bike videos, I enjoy hanging out with friends who skate; also since the existence of this game I can say I'm even more hyped on skateboarding than some irl skater dudes I know hah.
    I also notice the guys I know are way too close-minded. For example, they only care about the whole deathwish/Shake junt thingy going on, like if skateboarding is all about them. Of course I enjoy watching Slash doing bs smiths down sick ledges or The Boss bustin' fakie bs heels down multiple sets, but there many other sick things in skateboarding. MANY.
    I understand they don't like Brandon Biebel's style because he is 'too rapper', but saying Mo's part in Fully Flared sucks because he lands everything so roboticly perfect it doesn't look natural? What!?

Just gotta throw this out there, Mo's part in fully flared was boss, hell, that whole video was insane! and Beible is fucking sick mad shit on that guy, tell whoever dont like him to watch the girl outbackwards tour, cause that shits DOPE

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    I wasn't being sarcastic at all man.

Look, I don't skate in real life, I ride bmx, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy of skateboarding as a whole. I watch as many skate videos as bike videos, I enjoy hanging out with friends who skate; also since the existence of this game I can say I'm even more hyped on skateboarding than some irl skater dudes I know hah.
    I also notice the guys I know are way too close-minded. For example, they only care about the whole deathwish/Shake junt thingy going on, like if skateboarding is all about them. Of course I enjoy watching Slash doing bs smiths down sick ledges or The Boss bustin' fakie bs heels down multiple sets, but there many other sick things in skateboarding. MANY.
    I understand they don't like Brandon Biebel's style because he is 'too rapper', but saying Mo's part in Fully Flared sucks because he lands everything so roboticly perfect it doesn't look natural? What!?

shut the hell up your all bad and make crappy videos
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Yes You Can!

not me I rule I once did a ollie down a two stair

new rule: discussing the game - prohibited on fluckit grounds

Quote Originally Posted by sarsparillo View Post
    not me I rule I once did a ollie down a two stair
    Whatever man, come back when you took it to a three stair
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

i honestly dont know what this thread was originally going for but i just want to say i quit
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH