Thread: S2 collabo 2.0 "Secret Loading dock" (Read first post)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    id like to be in this but right now my reel is doing fucky things in both s2 and s3 so i cant do anything at all.
    Same here. I tried last night, didn't work. I'll try now, hope I can upload them.

BTW, did you guys noticed its harder to upload clips saved in the system than clips edited right after playing?

Fluckit Master

UPDATED the rules in the first post.
    FYI, after updating to 3.70, my .reel is working fine atm, I don't know if it is because of the new firmware or the time atm (1pm at SouthAm). Anyways, try to upload clips now, if it works for you.

EDIT: Miles, I sent you my last 2 clips for this video (polejam clips).
    Last edited by agusbmxarg; 08-10-2011 at 09:02 AM.

snail it would be awesome if you could join in on this! and you probably can, cuz there's no deadline on this yet

oh and agus, i really don't see why we HAVE to polejam that thing.. it's not a competition or anything.. leave everybody with there own creativity, because in the past i've tried to do realistic tricks on that thing and it just doesn't look good.. please remove that rule

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    snail it would be awesome if you could join in on this! and you probably can, cuz there's no deadline on this yet

oh and agus, i really don't see why we HAVE to polejam that thing.. it's not a competition or anything.. leave everybody with there own creativity, because in the past i've tried to do realistic tricks on that thing and it just doesn't look good.. please remove that rule

Done. Removed. I thought about that thing because I see that polejam as an iconic spot if you know what I mean. But yes you're right, everyone here has enough creativity to come out with some sick clips anywhere around the docks.
    About if tricks doesn't look good there, idk, you'll se mine hah, not 100% realistic, but looks good. Altho I bet Richie or Louie can land it lol.

i'll send some clips over in the next couple of days. looking forward to this!

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

can i request not to use 4share. it takes forever for me to download. mega tho dl's rly fast.

just zip the flvs into a folder and upload to megaupload plz.

got clips from:

SK8ERatWAR

and the last 2 from agus

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

I'm done atm with this. my main pc is dead and this one is too slow/inefficient. Be back in a few months

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

keep em coming