Thread: Jimmy Carlin-Battle Commander remake

Default Jimmy Carlin-Battle Commander remake

i remade Jimmy's BC using aldo's berrics. i adjusted the park a little by pushing the back wall with the bank roll ins back a little bit.

(w/pip)

(no pip)

this was fantastic first remake ive seen that actually took advantage of the filmer pack and made things exact and double points for using the sax man good shit
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the love man haha it wouldnt have been the same without the sexy sax man

my fave rl vid at the moment and that was a sick remake

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    this was fantastic first remake ive seen that actually took advantage of the filmer pack and made things exact and double points for using the sax man good shit
    I'm guessing you haven't seen the rest of the stuff on his youtube channel. Tom has been killing it with so many dope real life remakes of a shitload of pros. You should definitely check out his channel if you liked this one.

Props for the remake dude, I've seen this way too many times, both the original video and this remake lol Keep it up dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't seen the rest of the stuff on his youtube channel. Tom has been killing it with so many dope real life remakes of a shitload of pros. You should definitely check out his channel if you liked this one.

Props for the remake dude, I've seen this way too many times, both the original video and this remake lol Keep it up dude!
    yea dude ive seen this already but it gets better everytime i watch it
    create it and skate it !

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post

ooo i didn't realize you posted here too, thats sick and hella thanks for the support, i really appreciate it. i'll be posting more remakes on here.