Thread: SPOT OF THE WEEK - By CAP Faction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

okey this is my atempt at the SOTW.
    so this is basicly a posh hotel called grove hotel and it has one main spot the 12 set. i purposely made there very little to skate because at a spot there isent always loads of skatable stuff (well from what ive seen) but there are some small obsticals you can hit.

link

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1910429

over to the pics now

the main stair set and rails

thanks for reading

p.s sorry for any bad spelling :P
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

Well the forum advice didn't work for me and after a 45 minute phone call with EA tech support, the best they could do last night was get my skate online service visually working again, I still however am getting nation errors when uploading or downloading anything so I guess for now i'll just sit on the sidelines.

Supposedly they moved my case from a tier 1 call to a tier 3 call, whatever that means in ea mumbo jumbo, they are supposed to call me back within 48hrs with more detailed support. As popular a game as skate with a dedicated fanbase, this just amazes me.
    Poppin' Wood - Under construction building champions since 5-11-2010

LMSL Parks founder - CAP Faction XBOX division member.

Blazing a Trail

Looks real good Platypus, be sure to post it on LB - http://likebuttermag.com/forum/topics/spot-of-the-week so the xbox judges can grab it.

Jsmith, that seriously sucks man. I know a lot of guys been having issues but yours seems worse? Maybe its because your still on XBOX
    I PM'ed you my email

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    Looks real good Platypus, be sure to post it on LB - http://likebuttermag.com/forum/topics/spot-of-the-week so the xbox judges can grab it.
    yeh i have just made one wating for it to be validated
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

So my idea was the front of a, hospital , with the emergency door handicap ramp , and bunch of custom ledges and benches , with some slight brick banks around the spot to keep ur flowhttp://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1278563 the emergency enterance handicap ramp/ rail to bank a bunch of custom ledges and building detail a look at the whole spot
    create it and skate it !

Amateur Flucker

I'm pretty much done with my SOTW entry, but apparently I can't post anything with URLs until I have at least 10 posts.

btw, will there be one overall winner or will there be a PS3 winner and a XBOX winner?

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by obiwankenolte View Post
    I'm pretty much done with my SOTW entry, but apparently I can't post anything with URLs until I have at least 10 posts.

btw, will there be one overall winner or will there be a PS3 winner and a XBOX winner?
    also be sure to post your spots on Likebuttermag.com SOTW thread.

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for both Xbox and PS3 (total 6).