Thread: SPOT OF THE WEEK - By CAP Faction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

obi and ohmid all they way

Blazing a Trail

I'm seriously surprised at the lack of XBOX entries????????? Are X'boxer's having troubles uploading? Due date was this past Friday and on the PS3 side we extended it to "end of weekend" do to uploading issues. Judging on the 6 entries is done on PS3 side, winners will be announced soon.

Just the 2 entries for Xbox? Judging isn't just by looks so I need conformation on whether or not the xbox parks have skate ability, flow, unique hits, etc.

SOTW-2 is all ready to go, just need to figure out whats up with the xbox side, do we need 2 weeks rather then 1?

Blazing a Trail

I don't know about everyone else but I didn't enter this week because I moved houses and haven't gotten my internet set up yet....fucking sudden link dude if all goes well ill be all over next weeks sotw. Im too drunk to type on this phone!

I wanna see number two already. And one week is good. It gives enough pressure to create something out of your comfort zone.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Stopped Pushing Mongo SpadedOne's Avatar

I was going to try my hand at this but everytime I entered park editor my xbox would freeze after about 10 seconds. I tried re-downloading it and got the same result.
    I also noticed that the last park I uploaded never showed up on skate nation. It says I've posted 4 parks, yet it only shows 3. When I tried to re-upload the park it says its already been uploaded. Im having all sorts of fun dealing with ea nation.
    "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

Quote Originally Posted by SpadedOne View Post
    I was going to try my hand at this but everytime I entered park editor my xbox would freeze after about 10 seconds. I tried re-downloading it and got the same result.
    happens to me alllllll the time :L

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    I'm seriously surprised at the lack of XBOX entries????????? Are X'boxer's having troubles uploading? Due date was this past Friday and on the PS3 side we extended it to "end of weekend" do to uploading issues. Judging on the 6 entries is done on PS3 side, winners will be announced soon.

Just the 2 entries for Xbox? Judging isn't just by looks so I need conformation on whether or not the xbox parks have skate ability, flow, unique hits, etc.

SOTW-2 is all ready to go, just need to figure out whats up with the xbox side, do we need 2 weeks rather then 1?
    Hey man i gotta say sorry on my part, my internets been so fucked up... But it is on and working atm so i can finally dl. I gotta agree with u though, 2 xbox entrees? Thats fuckin lame! Either way i still havent talked to marco or even know who the other judge was. I guess i can just tell u which one i like better out of the 2. Ill send a pm in a lil

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Sucks there's only 2 entries for xbox, I'd love to enter, but I lack creativity lol I might still give it a go for the next ones, only if time lets me and if the reel stops being retarded lol I guess I can try the next one... is it up yet?

I'm slow with my parks too, usually takes me a week to build something super small lol I'll have to see though, but I think 2 weeks is better imo, but that's just me.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Sorry to up an old thread, but any chance Ohmid or platy still have your parks upped anywhere? I want to skate them and the content is gone.

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

theyre on another account, deathbot01
    Cleanery Bud!

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post

In all honesty I would think having 2 weeks would be cool, I'm slow with my parks, don't like to build for more than 45 mins at a time.

But being summer is probably the main reason for this, I think