Thread: SPOT OF THE WEEK - By CAP Faction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by obiwankenolte View Post
    FYI: the PS3 park is version is completely built on an angle. nothing lines up when you try to move things holding R1!

i'm still going to try to make something, but I have to essentially remake the park.
    Hmm, what are you trying to move the whole park to another location? (copy / drag). If so it might just be all funny merging with the "windows" that won't allow you to do it. I don't think I put the park on an angle unless the first piece caught a mild snapped angle when I placed it.

Amateur Flucker

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    Hmm, what are you trying to move the whole park to another location? (copy / drag). If so it might just be all funny merging with the "windows" that won't allow you to do it. I don't think I put the park on an angle unless the first piece caught a mild snapped angle when I placed it.
    yeah, it seemed like one piece got placed at a very slight angle and then everything else just followed suit. no worries, though. i just went through and straightened everything.

btw, i love this idea! i just hope i can get some inspiration by friday. hah

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by obiwankenolte View Post
    yeah, it seemed like one piece got placed at a very slight angle and then everything else just followed suit. no worries, though. i just went through and straightened everything.

btw, i love this idea! i just hope i can get some inspiration by friday. hah
    I also love the idea, wish I could enter haha!

Jsmith, would love you to be a judge, but only if you can make it definite. I'll also be needing a permanent Xbox judge, someone willing to do it every week and find 2 others..

Yah, I would love to be a part, this share service issue has been killing me though, lets see if the advice I received works tonight and i'll post back and go from there. If I still can't gain access, I won't be the bad apple, I'll turn the position down.
    Poppin' Wood - Under construction building champions since 5-11-2010

LMSL Parks founder - CAP Faction XBOX division member.