Thread: "SKATEStreet" Full length

Default "SKATEStreet" Full length

Here is my new L.F.T (Loves Filming Tricks) crew full length video featuring...

Larmando
    Morgan Smith
    Raymond
    Leo Romero
    ...and some homies

Hope ya'll enjoy and comments are always welcome.

Nice video, your vids are always top notch awesomeness! Good work.

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

im in this...

nice vid. sat down and ate a bowl of captain crunch and watched it. first FL ive watched in sometime.

thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it. you sent some good footage...everything went perfect with the song

Larmando: Fs 270 lipslide on that blue rail, maybe the best looking trick ever done there. Nollie inward heel back tail, I totally knew it was coming and I was still surprised how good it looked. Bigspin back tail shuv back tail, tech hammer. Ender was an awesome placement of a droppable, and I just loved the half cab going down the hill, real nice touch.

Morgan fakie 5-0 bail! Caught me off guard and looked incredible. Slams on the sw frontside flip were magical as well, but I would have stayed away from the angled fades, or anything other than a simple crossfade. Nollieheel crook revert, sw bigspin tailslide bigspin, sw flip back tail front bigspin! all standouts

Coons just melted my face, late shuv front crook and that bigflip, whoa. Friends sections are always a hit.

Second angle of raymonds hardflip over the rail was a beauty. Balance on the switch nosegrind, nice touch. Wasn't really feeling the song, but thats just personal

Leo gap front feeble ahhhhhhhhh fuck yes. Nosegrind pop out over the stairs, unique approach. 5050 ollie out to the street line was sick. Fs 180 sw 5050, love that trick! Ender filming was fantastic

Overall your filming is really really good. Edit was good too but I wasn't a fan of the wacky trasitions. But besides that, no qualms whatsoever. Thanks for letting me be a part of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

thanks Briden. This means a lot coming from you!