Thread: Reliable_acorn

Default Reliable_acorn

NAME - Herbert Huff

MIC NAME - (what should we call you?) Acorn/Reliable

TIMEZONE - UTC-06:00 Central Time US & Canada

PLAYING TIMES - Any

HOW YOU FOUND SKATEFLUCKIT: SpadedOne

HOW DID YOU GET INTO GAMING - Gaming is something I grasped early as a puzzle. I took gaming competitively as I grew older and the idea that gaming is a puzzle never left my mind. The puzzles became more intense and much harder but even in multilayer it is out thinking and out puzzling a player to me. It starts as something small but it is that competitive energy that drives my gaming experience and off gaming hobbies. To me, everything is like chess.

PLATFORMS - PC & PS3

HOBBIES - Table top war gaming & modeling (Warhammer, Axis & Allies series, Squad Leader, Origins, Conquest of the Empire, Russian Campaign, Fortress Europa, etc.).Table top RPG's. I've been training for boxing slightly over a year and just getting ready for amateur fights. I enjoy things that are challenging and create a learning experience. I'm pretty big on my Bill of Rights and firearms as well.

CURRENTLY? - Attending Rock Valley College & LF work. I skate with my buddies whenever possible.

EMAIL - huffherb@gmail.com

FACEBOOK - facebook.com/huffherb

damn how formal, Herbert Huff. sorry but i couldn't resist chuckling a bit when i saw your name
    but anyways welcome here man
    have you been around for some time in the skatecommunity or are you completely new to it?

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    damn how formal, Herbert Huff. sorry but i couldn't resist chuckling a bit when i saw your name
    but anyways welcome here man
    have you been around for some time in the skatecommunity or are you completely new to it?
    I'm new to the Skate franchise and community. I've owned Skate 3 for 2 months and I look forward to recreating the skateparks in my area.