Thread: Rough Cuts

Default Rough Cuts

One year after my first video, I finally found the motivation to make my second solo.

I got some clips left from last year, but most of it looked bad and finally got left out.

I know that the editing and the filming pretty much suck, especially compared to some other vids in this forum, but this was mainly a way to practice. I should also point out that before this vid, I wasn't accustomed to hardcore mode.

It was also a bit rushed, since I wanted some feedback before filming more ambitious projects.

Anyway, here it is. Feel free to comment

Edit : By the way, for some reason Youtube f*** up the upload and left some glitches throughout the video. These were not planned, but I'll leave these here.
    Last edited by Enhor; 08-15-2011 at 03:45 AM.

I ignored the glitches and pretty great footage. Nice work!

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Some feedback coming your way.

Pretty dull cams, I´ve never been a fan of the rolling long lens-lines. Just keep practicing and you´ll get there. When I started making fakeskate-videos my filming was total shit, I get embarrassed when I watch my early videos

Banned

You'll get better dude, just takes practice . Nice song tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    I ignored the glitches and pretty great footage. Nice work!
    Thanks, glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    Some feedback coming your way.

Pretty dull cams, I´ve never been a fan of the rolling long lens-lines. Just keep practicing and you´ll get there. When I started making fakeskate-videos my filming was total shit, I get embarrassed when I watch my early videos
    Thanks for the feedback. When you talk about "rolling long lens lines", which lines are you referring to ?

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    You'll get better dude, just takes practice . Nice song tho.
    Yep, I'm already improving. For now, I still don't see my vids as "worth watching", but I'm still sharing them, because I think getting criticism will help me

And yeah, the song is dope. I unfortunately missed the opportunity to see Afu-ra live a few months ago.