Thread: PCTV Mondays with Deacon

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default PCTV Mondays with Deacon

I didn't put in the name this time because I didn't wanna fuck up the quality. I can only render in 360p with Vegas... when I do render in HD, the audio gets messed up, so from now on, if you want to send in a video with HD quality, put in the name yourself.

Last week's PCTV CAP Thursdays was pushed onto this week because I was having technical difficulties with a couple of programs, but I got this sorted out, so I'll upload the video this week. Sorry about that.

Anyways, enjoy this video, Deacon is one dope fakeskater, sub to his channel down below!

Filmed and edited by Deacon: http://www.youtube.com/user/iiblackoutx

Here are the "requirements" for the weekly videos:
    - 1 minute (more or less) of rather realistic footage (I'm really open to this, so pretty much anyone is welcome to send in a video)
    - Decent filming and editing.
    - No watermarks.
    - No need for intro clips, just a straight 1 minute video.
    - I will put in the name for you, as I will be using the same font for everyone's videos.

(If you want to put in the name yourself, go for it, but I'll be using "Bradley Hand ITC", size 36 font in either corner... just trying to keep it steady lol)

Send your entry by PM with a megaupload link of your minute-long video. I will put up a new video every Monday. Enjoy and good luck.

OMG the DB and the powerslide was sweeeeeeeeeeet !!!

good stuff

Front feeble to hurricane baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah humbug that was fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Nice clean stuff man good watch

real smooth,nice work Deacon

Fluckit Master

So enjoyable. 1 min. of smooth steez. Good work man. First 28 sec. were my fav clips, and the last one of that first part, so suave.

GET IN!!! he's finaly here lol nice 1 man so smooth and epic can't wait to do the CAP solo with ya man gonna be sweet!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

DEACON; He makes fantastic graphics, nice parks and seems like he's getting better and better in filming and editing. He's good in every part in this game ! He's the DUDE !

hell yeah, sick vid deac

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    DEACON; He makes fantastic graphics, nice parks and seems like he's getting better and better in filming and editing. He's good in every part in this game ! He's the DUDE !
    Xp's merked filming/editing for quite some time... but yuh, he da man.

On a side note, vid was sexy fun time, little lines/spots I'd either half seen or never noticed. Props.
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

said on yt, ender was tight

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

haha mine wont be for like another three weeks will it.

i enjoyed, some of the tricks looked real easy but you did em with style so ill give you credit for that one deekin. good watch

edit: the doors = baus
    Last edited by i am a snail; 08-15-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Real nice skating, Deacon.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

@ Snail - In 5 weeks :/ haha

@ Everyone - Thanks for enjoying the content, even though it's not mine lol I'm still happy that people enjoy what I put up on the channel though!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post

@ Everyone - Thanks for enjoying the content, even though it's not mine lol I'm still happy that people enjoy what I put up on the channel though!
    haha damn, imma be in school by then

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

sorry snail, it'll be uploaded in 4, i forgot to remove Deacon from the list since I just uploaded his lol I can let you guys know who's up next... or do you guys wanna keep it a surprise?

i kno i'm late but yo shit is way on point.
    that front nose to fakie so goood.
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

i guess i like surprises ^^
    or you know what would be awesome, if the editor has some time to make like a little promo, not saying what the skater is, so people still have to guess, but still can get hyped

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

woaah I think that would take too much time, and probably too many clips for some people thanks for the idea though!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post

so whats the deal with these, we either have to send 1 min of footy in a specific cap for the CAP thursdays or one min in PC for the monday vids?

if so in the near future i think ill send you some stuff

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    so whats the deal with these, we either have to send 1 min of footy in a specific cap for the CAP thursdays or one min in PC for the monday vids?

if so in the near future i think ill send you some stuff
    Nah well Mondays and Thursdays are different. Let me try to explain lol

Mondays: The monday videos feature 1 person from the community in a 60 second video (more or less). You can have a guest if you want too or have a kinda mini collab, but the monday videos are basically a 1 minute solo.

Thursdays: The thursday videos are called CAP Thursdays for a reason lol Those videos feature 1 CAP and people send in clips if they want, and those videos can be any length, but preferably not too long, because it takes a lot of time from my part to get all the clips and make the edit lol I don't mind though, because I like editing, that's pretty much why I play the game, but making like 5 minute edits every week would be way too much. That's why I keep it rather short, like 1-2minute videos is fine.

Hope that clears it up. Submit stuff in if you like man, I'd be down to upload anyone's stuff on the channel. But just letting you know, there is a waiting list of like 6-7 people now lol Some videos get uploaded sooner than others, but that's just me trying to be fair with everyone.

Hey Guys apologies for being late to respond to this, I hope people didnt think I was being rude. I'v been mental busy with work man for the last couple of weeks, so my time of fluck it has been limited, plus the internet is sketchy where I am at the mo..

Firstly Boxer - Thanks for posting man. Appreciated.

@ Alex - Thank you mate. I only got to skate with you for a little bit the other day but i hope to catch you online sometime man.

@ Ayreon - Cheers dude.

@ Briden - Thank you. I just wish i could do that in real life lol.

@ Sickones - Cheers mate. Looking forward to your next vid, been a fan for a while.

@ Agus - Gracias mi amigo. You got your PS3 back in action yet? I haven't forgotten about the s2 collabo! I got a song and plan for the edit in mind.

@ Mattyman - Thanks man. Yo i'm back from Malta on Friday I wanna see some new boarrd made by then!! Also dude its fucking hot here man even at 4am in the morning.

@ Wiltzuh - LOL thanks man. I really aprpeciate that dude.

@ Stevie - Thank you. As always dude you're a legend, and easily one of my fav fake skaters.

@ Duce - Cheers man. Dude it seems like we ain't skated for time. Like I said to Matty I'm back Friday and i got the weekend off thank god, so a little shred maybe?

@ River - Thanks man, When's your next video part out dude? I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff man, your PCTV was tight man.

@ Snail - Cheers man, I'm quite a basic skater, though I am trying to step it up a bit. And oh yes dude the Door fucking kill it man.

@ Mage - Nice one dude.

@Deacon erm don't expect it as I've been chilling with family at the mo as we have some up here for a week. Hardly been on live at all mate!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|