red dons
    thee spivs (2)
    cute lepers (2)
    texas terri bomb
    the king blues
    ricky c quartet
    New York Dolls
    X
    there's a lot more that i can't remember, and a bunch of local bands that played one gig before disappearing.

wasted fest 06: drongos for europe, devlish presley, neck, pama international, stza crack, argy bargy, chelsea, leftover crack, capdown, riot squad, deadline, dead pets, exploited, cocksparrer, 4 past midnight, sick on the bus, p.a.i.n., the selecter, uk subs, vice squad, sonic boom 6, blood or whiskey, funeral dress, the business, the adicts.

rebellion 07: restarts, sick on the bus, demob, outl4w, goldblade, vice squad, blood or whiskey, shark soup, anti nowhere league, the damned, king blues, filaments, 999, intro5pect, the english beat, neville staple, leftover crack, the vibrators, moral dilemma, suicide bid, the ruts, uk subs, the dwarves, the adicts.

speedfreaks 2007: the english beat, the business, frantic flintstones, hot rocket trio, frenzy, anti nowhere league, the duel, the grit, mdm, goldblade, neville staple, the meteors, mad sin, orange street, abrasive wheels,

rebellion 08: total chaos, outl4w, moral dilemma, bad manners, the dickies, the rezillos, cock sparrer, restarts, thrashcat, uk subs, king blues, the grit, texas terri bomb, the duel (all i can remember without the program)

rebellion 09: radio dead ones, cute lepers, koffin kats, flogging molly, pork dukes, the grit, restarts, adolescents, the damned, dead pets, the freeze, uk subs, the adicts, the duel, h2o, chron gen, king blues, the dickies, agnostic front, kunt and the gang.

rebellion 10: restarts, moral dilemma, radio dead ones, the grit, frantic flintstones, rezillos, stiff little fingers, king kurt, vibrators, tv smith & the valentines, the stiffs, slaughter and the dogs, new york dolls, kunt and the gang, the dwarves, the gallows, 7seconds bad religion.

rebellion 11: old firm casuals, OFF!, restarts, bouncing souls, rubella ballet, frenzy, mad sin, the boys, the dickies, cock sparrer, eddie and the hot rods, the astronauts, the outcasts, slaughter and the dogs, the adicts.

wish i could have seen:
    Ramones
    Beatles
    Exploding Hearts
    Soda Pop Kids
    The Germs
    shit, most first wave punk bands, and ushc bands.

that's as much as i can remember.
    Last edited by adda89ldn; 08-16-2011 at 09:29 AM.