Thread: Where did the skate series go completely wrong?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can I Kick It?
    Steam
    MacksHeadroom
    XBL
    MacksHeadroom

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Dude demos even felt different the shades and shit were overthought asthetics but if you cant enjoy skate 3 bite your fucking tongue more updates than the other skates just because they cared and more complained delete your update and play offline and try to film shit and in hardcore you pop higher you dont even know.. Blackbox went out with a bangin in my eyes.. I dont know how you can hate on arcade air in megaparks though.. So much fun getting huge air and switching to hardcore for certain things not mentioned but just sayin Personally I hate all the negativity and I dont mean advice dont get it twisted.. People getting kicked from online sessions others that just check in to leave a rude remark on videos.. Were lucky we even got skate 3 dude.
    i had to pause what i was listening to so i could read that.....

i didnt hate on big air or mega parks in that wall of text up there....i specifically hated on Hall of Meat and the Clothes....
    Skate 1 had big air and such but it was still a skateboarding game....
    Skate 3 on the other hand was built for 150 ft rails over 200 sets and ledges everywhere and then hardcore mode was thrown in as an after thought...it feels wrong

i dont feel lucky for getting skate 3...honestly i coulda done with out it if i knew it would be this bland.....YEAH I said Bland...its the same damn game they just changed the colors...they didnt fix anything....more or less broke things that already worked...
    And if they didnt change something they just left it on the disk and made you pay for it again....

So basically im sticking with my main idea that skate 3 is a Piece O Shit
    Last edited by MackBoogie; 08-17-2011 at 05:36 AM. Reason: spelling