Thread: Where did the skate series go completely wrong?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Eh. I just don't see why you'd put a hinderances on the growth of the community by saying you don't want any new people. Like I didn't use the forums till this game played every game since OG just hated xbox live and if the locals only mentality was carried I'd have never met all you rad people.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

There are cool new guys, that's not what I'm saying. But the very few additions of cool guys are coming waaaay slower than the departure of current cool guys.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

To answer the op original question, you would absolutely have to agree with knex or hesh I can't remember who mentioned it but that when Scott Blackwood left "thing changed"

I can't put my finger on it and I have 0 inside knowledge but the entire "feel" of the franchise changed
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

i dont mind the game, theres things i like and dont like about it, OG was still my favorite minus a few things, but s2 is iffy for me, i tried it today, but wasnt really feeling it, id be stoked(and so would many other people) if EA went with replicant's idea on a "remake game" where they change a few things to make it better for people who actually skate. when i first bought the game i thought it would be the best it was gonna get as far as realism for skaters. but like i said, i still like the game, it just annoys me that its not as good as it should be, because of what hesh said, its meant for gamers, not people who skate.

Where did the skate series go completely wrong?
    ea produced it