I have not been having a good time playing skate 3....as most other people havent either for various reasons...then i saw this trailer again...

I feel like we never got this quality out of the game...i mean look at that shit....

it looks like it was ran on a PC with those graphics....look at how the shirt moves and how motion blur combine with the 60 frames to make it look crazy good...

then look at actual gameplay....

its all ashy and shit........................
I AM MAD....Why?
Skate 1 servers are shut down....Skate 3 servers are complete dog shit...And skate 2's are probably fine (someone test it for me)...

Why the hell cant i have a good time with this game...am i not allowing myself or is it EA not allowing me...

I started this thread because i still love that first skate 2 trailer but now this is turning into a 6 am rant just because....

so this is just all anger from here on...

in skate 2 and skate 3 go skate as any pro and tell me you dont get instantly mad...INSTANTLY...
its worse in skate 3....The pros showed up im assuming in what they wanted to wear in the game....the took pictures and bam thats what they look like in the game....EA, taking no notes from the pros they have in the game, gave us basically nothing again...

All the pros is wearing there clothes in a unique way for the game....Shoe tongue above pants, hood over hat, baggie jeans with no bell bottom, Jerry hsu is wearing tight jeans that reach his shoe and Michael Burnette is wearing knee huggers with the bottem cuffed over the top of the shoe..

as a CAS we get one type of each clothing with a different skin on it...and the thing with the most variety is the hat..

Pros are wearing grown man shirts and we cant even get atleast and option 2 on the custom tee....

in every game you always looked exactly like everyone else....
skate 1 pretty much gets a past because it was the first..
skate 2 was either a caveman or a skinny white caveman with that 1 hair style everyone used..
skate 3 youre either white with a backwards hat or white with a beard...not to mention the 3 different types of Bald(ing)...and theres no black your just a white guy painted brown...and you could try to be different with those dreadlocks that took 3 games to get...that we had to pay for...

Im not that fashion heavy of a guy considering i wear all black in real life and in all games but when i got to look at this guy the whole time im playing it sucks that after 3 games it doesnt feel like a human...ive created players in tony hawk games that looked more like me grinding power lines and shit...

what else can i type for the fuck of it....

even as a girl wearing a beanie makes you bald which is just flatout laughable and im assuming lazy on Dev side...

All the challenges in skate 3 are fugly....
skate 1 had sexy challenges like 3flip back crook and stuff that was right on the edge of real and fake...
Skate 3 on the other hand has challenges that are just gross and are not fun to play...all the photo challenges are fuck ugly and i wouldnt save a picture of any of that bull....atleast we could take are own mag photos...
and also that damn time limit BS....why does this game have time limits for stuff outside of contest....you are asking me to do something thats hard to do even on easy mode and you put this deadline on it for no good goddamn reason....

HALL OF MEAT

............sigh...........
It started out in skate 1 like it is in real life...your just skating along and something bad happens to you...you bail or you get hit by a car and Oh look at that i broke my pelvis...

then you take that idea that was real to its irl counterpart and you say lets make a whole damn game mode out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!............
so instead of skate 2 and 3 we have instead HALL OF MEAT & HALL OF MEAT 2.....

IN HALL OF MEAT 2 YOU GET TO SKATE AS A SLAB OF MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!
OH THE JOY!!!!!
miracle whip goddamn clothes

I understand why i hate this game....but why is it so bad...

FUCK Skate 3.....................................

Im getting on skate 3 in a couple hours cause its 1 of 2 games i got....

/rant