Thread: Let's fix the game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    I still wouldn't be a part of this place if it wasn't for the few here that I know and enjoy conversing with. My vids get no respect here, nor does the work I put in. I could care less what you guys think of the newcomers(it's pretty obvious now). Not all of us are willing to sit around and watch a game we enjoy die. If that's what you OG's are about(sitting around getting butt fucked)so be it. I ain't into anal, and I was taught that if I want something, fight for it.

Side note: It's funny I read a post in here the other day about getting more members here, is that so you guys got more people to treat like they don't belong?
    yeah your right I brought it off course
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Amateur Flucker

Now go back and quote what that was in response too.

Better yet don't bother, just stay on topic.

Pawn wrote:
    (A newcomer to Fluckit, which has been around since like 2007. And a newcomer in comparison to a core of this community that have been around since OG.

Not saying who cares about the new guys or anything. But for a lot of guys its been like 4 years of the community, the vids, the games, its been a fun ride, but its coming to an end. )

Can you read?
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Amateur Flucker

Can you? Seems way off of the subject matter to me. Seems you would rather be off topic though.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

ITT: More reasons the internet sucks as a communications tool.

Bats has an idea which is all with good intent, Bohemian acts like an asshole (just calling a spade a spade), Bats gets defensive and makes a statement that's a little too broad about the OG's, the OG's come back at him in a very condesending manor, and fuck all gets done to help any of us out.

There's plenty of people I consider my e-buddies on both sides of this fence, and I'm just going to say ya'll should step back, grab a cup of coffee, count to ten, and see if you're here to contribute or just fuel the flames.

Again, Bats is working with good intent. If you want to support him, do so. I'm not going to lie, I'm in the "I gave up a long time ago" boat, but I'm sure as shit not going to be a dick to Bats if he wants to try to Andy Dufrane the situation in the rest of our behalf.

Even the non-malicous but unsupportive posts are simply deconstructive. If you've given up, that's fine, but there's no need to shit on a guy for wanting to keep fighting the good fight.

Sorry to sound like everyone's dad, but I'm disappointed in a lot of folks I like and/or respect right now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

i try to be polite

and honest

but by all means, keep up your 'fight'. keep calling ea. i wont tho. sorry.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Any other cards up your sleeve, Bohemian?
    Last edited by DonVigo; 08-18-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Don't feed the trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    i try to be polite

For real though this thread turned to shit real quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now