ITT: More reasons the internet sucks as a communications tool.

Bats has an idea which is all with good intent, Bohemian acts like an asshole (just calling a spade a spade), Bats gets defensive and makes a statement that's a little too broad about the OG's, the OG's come back at him in a very condesending manor, and fuck all gets done to help any of us out.

There's plenty of people I consider my e-buddies on both sides of this fence, and I'm just going to say ya'll should step back, grab a cup of coffee, count to ten, and see if you're here to contribute or just fuel the flames.

Again, Bats is working with good intent. If you want to support him, do so. I'm not going to lie, I'm in the "I gave up a long time ago" boat, but I'm sure as shit not going to be a dick to Bats if he wants to try to Andy Dufrane the situation in the rest of our behalf.

Even the non-malicous but unsupportive posts are simply deconstructive. If you've given up, that's fine, but there's no need to shit on a guy for wanting to keep fighting the good fight.

Sorry to sound like everyone's dad, but I'm disappointed in a lot of folks I like and/or respect right now...