Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's fix the game!

Amateur Flucker

Default Let's fix the game!

Ok, I have been calling EA daily for the last two weeks. Today I managed to get a guy to basically admit that they know bringing down the original Skate servers is what is causing all of our problems. He explained that the tech guys weren't exactly sure what caused it to effect the other games but, that they knew the servers going down played a part in it.

I cant get them to do this alone, I need your help to get them to take action. I have been calling daily just to tell them that I want it fixed or my money back for the game and the DLC. We need to speak up if this is ever going to be fixed.

EA Tech Toll Free: 866-543-5435
    EA Tech Support: 650-628-1001
    EA Corporate: 650-628-1500

Tell them your issues, tell them you've done all the tricks and trouble shooting, tell them that if they don't get the issues fixed you want your dam money back. They cant afford to give us all refunds, they will have to fix it.
    Last edited by Bat420maN; 08-17-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Yeah I talked to some too, the one bitch told me that "The Skate 3 servers are working fine" ... haha

This is exactly what i wanted to do. Thanks for the number, i'm saving it to my phone so i can bitch at them daily. But like you said we need a lot more people doing this.

Amateur Flucker

If we stay on them they will have to fix it. We need more people telling them about this though. We got to hit there asses in mass. I will be calling them every dam day till the stuff is fixed, hope some of you guys do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    Yeah I talked to some too, the one bitch told me that "The Skate 3 servers are working fine" ... haha
    I was also told this just moments ago. Along with a slurry of other nonsense, my favorite being:

Jordan: I am escalating your issue to tier 2 team, should I ?
    2257108859: I have no idea what that means
    Jordan: I mean I am escalating your issue to tier 2 team
    2257108859: wow

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    If we stay on them they will have to fix it. We need more people telling them about this though. We got to hit there asses in mass. I will be calling them every dam day till the stuff is fixed, hope some of you guys do the same.
    Is there an alternate (toll-free) number? I'm not really trying to make long-distance calls every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Is there an alternate (toll-free) number? I'm not really trying to make long-distance calls every day.
    I'm not willing to pay long-distance calls everyday either, would be the same as giving EA more money lol I'd rather use that money on a CAP Card, rather than long-distance calls for bullshit servers, but a toll-free number would be good lol

Amateur Flucker

Toll free number added to the top post.

EA's options:
    Fix the game
    Refund the players
    Dick everyone out of everything as they've done before.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Amateur Flucker

If everyone comes together for this we can easily get the game fixed. The problem is we need everybody that is still active to get in on this bitch fest. They will never listen to two or three of us but, if we can get a couple dozen calling them daily we may be heard.

this shit is genius haha, ill deffs call in, cause this is bullshit, we should just start calling multiple times a day, might be quicker than just everyday, lol and it would show em that people are gettin really pissed off at them, so just keep their phones a' ringin'

let it go.

Amateur Flucker

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    let it go.
    That's the attitude that has left this game so messed up for the last two-three months. I bought every DLC, including time is money after I had already beat the game just to show my support. It's time they give a lil back, or give us back our dam money.

maybe robin will help you

Amateur Flucker

There's always got to be one assclown. Save that shit for some other time please.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Cool activist approach I guess but theres no refunds for DLC right every game dies eventually atleast connectivity online will.. I just dont see them putting og servers up after making an announcement about them going down.. Gotta know when to throw in the towel man.

Amateur Flucker

I also spoke to xbox support today. They were ready to refund my DLC, the only problem was that it was purchased over a year ago and I was told that, that was as far back as they can go. The guy I talked to at xbox was in full agreement that they(EA)have screwed up big time after I explained the issue. I honestly don't give a dam about the OG servers but, if that is the cause of messing up two other games then something needs to be done. Alone I wont get shit changed, together we can change the world.

I feel like I should be telling you about a dream I had now. lol

no. im not saving anything for later.

ive been playing this game for many years now. its had its time. Im sorry you newcomers feel your missing out, and desperately trying to make it work.

it wont.

ea cut it. deal with it. play with whats left or move on.

complaining or plotting wont help one bit.

Amateur Flucker

Newcomer? I have been on the series since the day Skate 2 came out. Not sure where you got the newcomer crap from.

I am sorry it bothers you that once someone pays for something they expect to get what they pay for. I forgot your the final say on that kind of stuff, right?

Now seriously, your not into the cause of trying to get the game fixed, move along, there is nothing in this topic for you to see.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    EA's options:
    Fix the game
    Refund the players
    Dick everyone out of everything as they've done before.
    My moneys on option 3.

Amateur Flucker

My money is on option 3 as well if every one just sits around being ok with getting butt fucked by EA. We can easily change this though if people would start to call up and say fuck this.

lol

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Newcomer? I have been on the series since the day Skate 2 came out. Not sure where you got the newcomer crap from.
    A newcomer to Fluckit, which has been around since like 2007. And a newcomer in comparison to a core of this community that have been around since OG.

Not saying who cares about the new guys or anything. But for a lot of guys its been like 4 years of the community, the vids, the games, its been a fun ride, but its coming to an end.

Amateur Flucker

I still wouldn't be a part of this place if it wasn't for the few here that I know and enjoy conversing with. My vids get no respect here, nor does the work I put in. I could care less what you guys think of the newcomers(it's pretty obvious now). Not all of us are willing to sit around and watch a game we enjoy die. If that's what you OG's are about(sitting around getting butt fucked)so be it. I ain't into anal, and I was taught that if I want something, fight for it.

Side note: It's funny I read a post in here the other day about getting more members here, is that so you guys got more people to treat like they don't belong?

I understand what the others are saying, but this time batman, I applaud your efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    TheDietTea

Who are you really mad at bat? We arent EA.. to be an activist you would probably want to convince others to help rather than stirring up shit be a little more open minded and maybe even apologize.

Amateur Flucker

I ain't mad at anyone. And if it appears it's me stirring up shit you need to take a look at your OG's coming in here for no other reason then that, or possibly a mirror would suite you. I am done with all of your newcomer crap shove it up your asses, I don't care about it. I am here to try to get this dam game fixed. If your not into the cause, fuck off, it's really that simple. I shouldn't need to convince any one here to be ready to fight for something we all put so much time into. Apologize? For not being a pussy and willing to take it up the ass? Again, fuck off.

I'll be making my calls at 8:00 am and again at 1:00 pm(pacific time)anyone else feel free to help me clog up the phone lines.

bother the higher up's on facebook:

this is sean sherwin, he was one of the main developers, and still works for e.a.

i messaged him when the servers were screwed up before, the next day everything was working.

flood him with messages.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=520547386

I'm the only one who said anything about newcomers I think. And Bo is the only one giving you shit in here. Don't be so shallow and maybe some would take you seriously.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

The only reason I'm against is because this isn't like a political protest or a strike at a job, if you harass customer support lines they're just going to cut service to the game. Which will lose them alot of fans but save them money that they won't have to spend on fixing the servers etc. Business is business and time is indeed money so if we're wasting time they can be spending elsewhere they're going to kill off the thing wasting it, which is the servers for Skate as a whole. Where as if we come up with a more reasonable approach to it they might be willing to do something. If you wanna be serious start a petition and email it to EA. collect multiple emails from devoted members and tell EA that there are still quite a few of us playing the game. That's more respectable than badgering at the tech support guys. They offered bat420man a refund because he's one person but they're not gunna refund EVERYONE for a 60 dollar game and DLC. Think in terms of reasoning. Just whatever you do don't flood the phone lines it's the easiest way to get the game axed.

Amateur Flucker

adda Thanks for that link, will do. I think I am the only person in the world without a Facebook account, so I got to do that first I guess.

signguy Put a leash on your OG's. All they want to do is run off at the keyboard, all I want to do is fix the game, yet I am shallow. Funny how that works.

8 am call coming in 20 minutes.

Ohmid The deal with everyone needing to call tech is the fact that most first time callers will be told they don't even know there is a problem. We need to make it known that the crap servers are fucking with more then just myself.
    Last edited by Bat420maN; 08-18-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Cool. I see you didn't even read what I said. These are people who have shown a pattern of not giving a fuck about fans. The more you annoy them is the more they think "Hey our phones/ lives would be much easier if we just drop all the servers instead of working to fix a server for a game thats been held on to for a year with no sign of a new release. If you wanna make it a real thing respond in an organized REAL way with documentation. Or as I said before you can just keep calling them everyday along with 30 other people until they "Fuck this game" and drop the ax. I'm not an OG but I am a sensible human who realizes that you're risking the game by doing this.

Amateur Flucker

I read it, it just wasn't there while I was posting. You can see the edit I just got through putting in there. I get what your saying but, if they don't know there is an issue how will it ever get fixed.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

There is nothing I want more from this game than for it to run smoothly. But I'm pretty sure the odd phonecall won't change that. You can say "if evryone does it.." but the fact is they wont. And when you actually think about the population of the active community on here and similar places, even if everybody from here called, it wouldn't be enough to even make a dent in EA's thought proces of the Skate series.

So it's not the fact I or we don't want to get all this games flaws perfected, but more the fact that in reality, the likelihood of anything major happening is slim. I imagine they will fix this major server issue eventually, but I've give up on the hope of the servers ever running perfect.

Maybe I'm just cranky cause I just found out I failed my A Levels, but thats my thoughts on the situation.

signguy Put a leash on your OG's.
    And comments like that probably won't help up your respect you recieve.

They know there is a problem, point blank. They admitted to it. What they're doing is a working strategy of playing dumb. Even if you escalate it they can either choose to keep playing dumb or they can isolate your incident say its limited to just you and offer you a refund to shut you up. Calling them is giving them all the keys. Play smarter, make a petition composed of gamer tags (from both xbox 360 and PS3), first names, date that they joined the petition and E MAIL adress to verify that it's a person. They can't isolate one problem if there are at least a hundred of us listed down as people who have had the same problems.

signguy Put a leash on your OG's. All they want to do is run off at the keyboard, all I want to do is fix the game, yet I am shallow. Funny how that works.

yes you are shallow that is a perfect example at least you understand now.

the last time the servers went down, I got a hold of cuz. It was days if not over a week or two after the problem started. Everyone was calling tech support. They said they were fixing the problem. Cuz called one person that could fix it. He then fixed it and said he had no idea there was a problem. There is no "team" for the skate series. Sad but true. There probably is someone that can fix it, but they will NEVER find out from tech support NEVER. Fact
    I'm not going to bother cuz over it, I'm just not. Maybe he knows someone to fix it mayne not anymore. Cuz has moved on.
    Helen Adams Keller

you are VERY shallow for lumping all the old head's in with flix

this thread had credibility until you started talking about the core of fluckit "being a pussy and willing to take it up the ass?" tone it down a bit. give respect and you shall receive respect.

last warning. Do i have to remind everyone of this
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Amateur Flucker

Ben I am not here to gain anyone's respect. My feelings on the whole respect thing here is you got to stick your nose up some asses first, and that ain't how I roll. If it's not givin it's not returned.

Ohmid Your probably right in the fact that a petition would be a stronger recourse. The main problem I see with it is if we got everyone active here and the couple of other places I know of, we probably wouldn't even get 100.

One things for sure, you all type a lot faster then I do

signguy The fact you stated that they will never find out is for sure not a fact. If enough people complain they will have to start handing out refunds or fix it.

mamba Maybe it sounded bad lumping all the OG's like that but, check the negative posts here they all had over 500 posts and been here awhile. About the respect thing read the too Ben in this post.

8am call update: I am guessing I was just kind of being rushed off the phone but, the guy told me right away that it is a well known issue for the 360 right now and it is being worked on. I would like to hear if any others were told the same thing, or were they just trying to get rid of me.
    Last edited by Bat420maN; 08-18-2011 at 08:29 AM.

OK I looked to see the negative comments
    1 person and if you go by his join date its 2010, hardly long enough to be lumped in with the rest of us
    I repeat YOU ARE SHALLOW!!!
    and yes if history repeats itself complaining to customer support will NEVER fix a problem. I am not being negative I am being honest.
    Helen Adams Keller

Amateur Flucker

You are negative, you keep bringing the shit up. I don't care, this is about fixing the game nothing else. It got off topic when others came in spewing trash. You keep going out your way to pull it off topic, and to call me names. I am guessing, mission accomplished.

For your one line of that, that was on topic. If enough people complain they will either have to fix it or start handing out refunds. One of the two will have to happen.

I still wouldn't be a part of this place if it wasn't for the few here that I know and enjoy conversing with. My vids get no respect here, nor does the work I put in. I could care less what you guys think of the newcomers(it's pretty obvious now). Not all of us are willing to sit around and watch a game we enjoy die. If that's what you OG's are about(sitting around getting butt fucked)so be it. I ain't into anal, and I was taught that if I want something, fight for it.

Side note: It's funny I read a post in here the other day about getting more members here, is that so you guys got more people to treat like they don't belong?
    yeah your right I brought it off course
    Helen Adams Keller