Thread: Let's fix the game!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur Flucker

Ben I am not here to gain anyone's respect. My feelings on the whole respect thing here is you got to stick your nose up some asses first, and that ain't how I roll. If it's not givin it's not returned.

Ohmid Your probably right in the fact that a petition would be a stronger recourse. The main problem I see with it is if we got everyone active here and the couple of other places I know of, we probably wouldn't even get 100.

One things for sure, you all type a lot faster then I do

signguy The fact you stated that they will never find out is for sure not a fact. If enough people complain they will have to start handing out refunds or fix it.

mamba Maybe it sounded bad lumping all the OG's like that but, check the negative posts here they all had over 500 posts and been here awhile. About the respect thing read the too Ben in this post.

8am call update: I am guessing I was just kind of being rushed off the phone but, the guy told me right away that it is a well known issue for the 360 right now and it is being worked on. I would like to hear if any others were told the same thing, or were they just trying to get rid of me.
    Last edited by Bat420maN; 08-18-2011 at 08:29 AM.