Thread: Let's fix the game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur Flucker

There's always got to be one assclown. Save that shit for some other time please.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Cool activist approach I guess but theres no refunds for DLC right every game dies eventually atleast connectivity online will.. I just dont see them putting og servers up after making an announcement about them going down.. Gotta know when to throw in the towel man.

Amateur Flucker

I also spoke to xbox support today. They were ready to refund my DLC, the only problem was that it was purchased over a year ago and I was told that, that was as far back as they can go. The guy I talked to at xbox was in full agreement that they(EA)have screwed up big time after I explained the issue. I honestly don't give a dam about the OG servers but, if that is the cause of messing up two other games then something needs to be done. Alone I wont get shit changed, together we can change the world.

I feel like I should be telling you about a dream I had now. lol

no. im not saving anything for later.

ive been playing this game for many years now. its had its time. Im sorry you newcomers feel your missing out, and desperately trying to make it work.

it wont.

ea cut it. deal with it. play with whats left or move on.

complaining or plotting wont help one bit.

Amateur Flucker

Newcomer? I have been on the series since the day Skate 2 came out. Not sure where you got the newcomer crap from.

I am sorry it bothers you that once someone pays for something they expect to get what they pay for. I forgot your the final say on that kind of stuff, right?

Now seriously, your not into the cause of trying to get the game fixed, move along, there is nothing in this topic for you to see.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    Newcomer? I have been on the series since the day Skate 2 came out. Not sure where you got the newcomer crap from.
    A newcomer to Fluckit, which has been around since like 2007. And a newcomer in comparison to a core of this community that have been around since OG.

Not saying who cares about the new guys or anything. But for a lot of guys its been like 4 years of the community, the vids, the games, its been a fun ride, but its coming to an end.

Amateur Flucker

I still wouldn't be a part of this place if it wasn't for the few here that I know and enjoy conversing with. My vids get no respect here, nor does the work I put in. I could care less what you guys think of the newcomers(it's pretty obvious now). Not all of us are willing to sit around and watch a game we enjoy die. If that's what you OG's are about(sitting around getting butt fucked)so be it. I ain't into anal, and I was taught that if I want something, fight for it.

Side note: It's funny I read a post in here the other day about getting more members here, is that so you guys got more people to treat like they don't belong?