Thread: Let's fix the game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Who are you really mad at bat? We arent EA.. to be an activist you would probably want to convince others to help rather than stirring up shit be a little more open minded and maybe even apologize.

Amateur Flucker

I ain't mad at anyone. And if it appears it's me stirring up shit you need to take a look at your OG's coming in here for no other reason then that, or possibly a mirror would suite you. I am done with all of your newcomer crap shove it up your asses, I don't care about it. I am here to try to get this dam game fixed. If your not into the cause, fuck off, it's really that simple. I shouldn't need to convince any one here to be ready to fight for something we all put so much time into. Apologize? For not being a pussy and willing to take it up the ass? Again, fuck off.

I'll be making my calls at 8:00 am and again at 1:00 pm(pacific time)anyone else feel free to help me clog up the phone lines.

bother the higher up's on facebook:

this is sean sherwin, he was one of the main developers, and still works for e.a.

i messaged him when the servers were screwed up before, the next day everything was working.

flood him with messages.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=520547386

I'm the only one who said anything about newcomers I think. And Bo is the only one giving you shit in here. Don't be so shallow and maybe some would take you seriously.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

The only reason I'm against is because this isn't like a political protest or a strike at a job, if you harass customer support lines they're just going to cut service to the game. Which will lose them alot of fans but save them money that they won't have to spend on fixing the servers etc. Business is business and time is indeed money so if we're wasting time they can be spending elsewhere they're going to kill off the thing wasting it, which is the servers for Skate as a whole. Where as if we come up with a more reasonable approach to it they might be willing to do something. If you wanna be serious start a petition and email it to EA. collect multiple emails from devoted members and tell EA that there are still quite a few of us playing the game. That's more respectable than badgering at the tech support guys. They offered bat420man a refund because he's one person but they're not gunna refund EVERYONE for a 60 dollar game and DLC. Think in terms of reasoning. Just whatever you do don't flood the phone lines it's the easiest way to get the game axed.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Amateur Flucker

adda Thanks for that link, will do. I think I am the only person in the world without a Facebook account, so I got to do that first I guess.

signguy Put a leash on your OG's. All they want to do is run off at the keyboard, all I want to do is fix the game, yet I am shallow. Funny how that works.

8 am call coming in 20 minutes.

Ohmid The deal with everyone needing to call tech is the fact that most first time callers will be told they don't even know there is a problem. We need to make it known that the crap servers are fucking with more then just myself.
    Last edited by Bat420maN; 08-18-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Cool. I see you didn't even read what I said. These are people who have shown a pattern of not giving a fuck about fans. The more you annoy them is the more they think "Hey our phones/ lives would be much easier if we just drop all the servers instead of working to fix a server for a game thats been held on to for a year with no sign of a new release. If you wanna make it a real thing respond in an organized REAL way with documentation. Or as I said before you can just keep calling them everyday along with 30 other people until they "Fuck this game" and drop the ax. I'm not an OG but I am a sensible human who realizes that you're risking the game by doing this.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Amateur Flucker

I read it, it just wasn't there while I was posting. You can see the edit I just got through putting in there. I get what your saying but, if they don't know there is an issue how will it ever get fixed.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

There is nothing I want more from this game than for it to run smoothly. But I'm pretty sure the odd phonecall won't change that. You can say "if evryone does it.." but the fact is they wont. And when you actually think about the population of the active community on here and similar places, even if everybody from here called, it wouldn't be enough to even make a dent in EA's thought proces of the Skate series.

So it's not the fact I or we don't want to get all this games flaws perfected, but more the fact that in reality, the likelihood of anything major happening is slim. I imagine they will fix this major server issue eventually, but I've give up on the hope of the servers ever running perfect.

Maybe I'm just cranky cause I just found out I failed my A Levels, but thats my thoughts on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    signguy Put a leash on your OG's.
    And comments like that probably won't help up your respect you recieve.

signguy Put a leash on your OG's. All they want to do is run off at the keyboard, all I want to do is fix the game, yet I am shallow. Funny how that works.

yes you are shallow that is a perfect example at least you understand now.

the last time the servers went down, I got a hold of cuz. It was days if not over a week or two after the problem started. Everyone was calling tech support. They said they were fixing the problem. Cuz called one person that could fix it. He then fixed it and said he had no idea there was a problem. There is no "team" for the skate series. Sad but true. There probably is someone that can fix it, but they will NEVER find out from tech support NEVER. Fact
    I'm not going to bother cuz over it, I'm just not. Maybe he knows someone to fix it mayne not anymore. Cuz has moved on.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    you are VERY shallow for lumping all the old head's in with flix

this thread had credibility until you started talking about the core of fluckit "being a pussy and willing to take it up the ass?" tone it down a bit. give respect and you shall receive respect.

last warning. Do i have to remind everyone of this
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Although I applaud your efforts, you guys who are calling seem to be getting the run-around..
    You really shouldn't have to mess with your firewalls or download other programs to "help" them fix their servers.

I think EA is throttling connections to their servers; hence the small window of time that uploads actually work.

I hope Im wrong and they end up resolving the issue in one way or another, but thats doubtful. We went through the same thing last time the servers went down; all the calling/chatting with customer service did nothing--signguy had to go to Cuz so he could notify the right people on the inside to fix it.

Sorry to say it, but you guys are probably just wasting your time..
    Last edited by heshfield; 08-19-2011 at 05:09 PM.