Thread: Let's fix the game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur Flucker

adda Thanks for that link, will do. I think I am the only person in the world without a Facebook account, so I got to do that first I guess.

signguy Put a leash on your OG's. All they want to do is run off at the keyboard, all I want to do is fix the game, yet I am shallow. Funny how that works.

8 am call coming in 20 minutes.

Ohmid The deal with everyone needing to call tech is the fact that most first time callers will be told they don't even know there is a problem. We need to make it known that the crap servers are fucking with more then just myself.
    Last edited by Bat420maN; 08-18-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Cool. I see you didn't even read what I said. These are people who have shown a pattern of not giving a fuck about fans. The more you annoy them is the more they think "Hey our phones/ lives would be much easier if we just drop all the servers instead of working to fix a server for a game thats been held on to for a year with no sign of a new release. If you wanna make it a real thing respond in an organized REAL way with documentation. Or as I said before you can just keep calling them everyday along with 30 other people until they "Fuck this game" and drop the ax. I'm not an OG but I am a sensible human who realizes that you're risking the game by doing this.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Amateur Flucker

I read it, it just wasn't there while I was posting. You can see the edit I just got through putting in there. I get what your saying but, if they don't know there is an issue how will it ever get fixed.

They know there is a problem, point blank. They admitted to it. What they're doing is a working strategy of playing dumb. Even if you escalate it they can either choose to keep playing dumb or they can isolate your incident say its limited to just you and offer you a refund to shut you up. Calling them is giving them all the keys. Play smarter, make a petition composed of gamer tags (from both xbox 360 and PS3), first names, date that they joined the petition and E MAIL adress to verify that it's a person. They can't isolate one problem if there are at least a hundred of us listed down as people who have had the same problems.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Amateur Flucker

Ben I am not here to gain anyone's respect. My feelings on the whole respect thing here is you got to stick your nose up some asses first, and that ain't how I roll. If it's not givin it's not returned.

Ohmid Your probably right in the fact that a petition would be a stronger recourse. The main problem I see with it is if we got everyone active here and the couple of other places I know of, we probably wouldn't even get 100.

One things for sure, you all type a lot faster then I do

signguy The fact you stated that they will never find out is for sure not a fact. If enough people complain they will have to start handing out refunds or fix it.

mamba Maybe it sounded bad lumping all the OG's like that but, check the negative posts here they all had over 500 posts and been here awhile. About the respect thing read the too Ben in this post.

8am call update: I am guessing I was just kind of being rushed off the phone but, the guy told me right away that it is a well known issue for the 360 right now and it is being worked on. I would like to hear if any others were told the same thing, or were they just trying to get rid of me.
    Last edited by Bat420maN; 08-18-2011 at 08:29 AM.

OK I looked to see the negative comments
    1 person and if you go by his join date its 2010, hardly long enough to be lumped in with the rest of us
    I repeat YOU ARE SHALLOW!!!
    and yes if history repeats itself complaining to customer support will NEVER fix a problem. I am not being negative I am being honest.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Amateur Flucker

You are negative, you keep bringing the shit up. I don't care, this is about fixing the game nothing else. It got off topic when others came in spewing trash. You keep going out your way to pull it off topic, and to call me names. I am guessing, mission accomplished.

For your one line of that, that was on topic. If enough people complain they will either have to fix it or start handing out refunds. One of the two will have to happen.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

There is nothing I want more from this game than for it to run smoothly. But I'm pretty sure the odd phonecall won't change that. You can say "if evryone does it.." but the fact is they wont. And when you actually think about the population of the active community on here and similar places, even if everybody from here called, it wouldn't be enough to even make a dent in EA's thought proces of the Skate series.

So it's not the fact I or we don't want to get all this games flaws perfected, but more the fact that in reality, the likelihood of anything major happening is slim. I imagine they will fix this major server issue eventually, but I've give up on the hope of the servers ever running perfect.

Maybe I'm just cranky cause I just found out I failed my A Levels, but thats my thoughts on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    signguy Put a leash on your OG's.
    And comments like that probably won't help up your respect you recieve.

signguy Put a leash on your OG's. All they want to do is run off at the keyboard, all I want to do is fix the game, yet I am shallow. Funny how that works.

yes you are shallow that is a perfect example at least you understand now.

the last time the servers went down, I got a hold of cuz. It was days if not over a week or two after the problem started. Everyone was calling tech support. They said they were fixing the problem. Cuz called one person that could fix it. He then fixed it and said he had no idea there was a problem. There is no "team" for the skate series. Sad but true. There probably is someone that can fix it, but they will NEVER find out from tech support NEVER. Fact
    I'm not going to bother cuz over it, I'm just not. Maybe he knows someone to fix it mayne not anymore. Cuz has moved on.
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    you are VERY shallow for lumping all the old head's in with flix

this thread had credibility until you started talking about the core of fluckit "being a pussy and willing to take it up the ass?" tone it down a bit. give respect and you shall receive respect.

last warning. Do i have to remind everyone of this
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Although I applaud your efforts, you guys who are calling seem to be getting the run-around..
    You really shouldn't have to mess with your firewalls or download other programs to "help" them fix their servers.

I think EA is throttling connections to their servers; hence the small window of time that uploads actually work.

I hope Im wrong and they end up resolving the issue in one way or another, but thats doubtful. We went through the same thing last time the servers went down; all the calling/chatting with customer service did nothing--signguy had to go to Cuz so he could notify the right people on the inside to fix it.

Sorry to say it, but you guys are probably just wasting your time..
    Last edited by heshfield; 08-19-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Amateur Flucker

We might be wasting our time. If we don't make the attempt though, nothing will ever happen any way.

A friend of mine I spoke to earlier was talking about EA possibly throttling the connections. I plan to bring that up during my 1:00 call.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

hold on hold on
    kill yourself

Enough wise ass'n

More power to you guys as far as I'm concerned
    Helen Adams Keller

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

saw someone posted a chat with Erin S. thats who i spoke with last night. she said same thing to me basically.

eventually im gonna get a cap card anyway so im nvr gonna be done with skate even when it does croak. ima be at fluck til i can be online anymore